Extra Easy Savings syns's

Ruby252

Hi,

I'm new to the group and wonder if anybody can help me, I dont have any syn's during the week and like to save them up to have over the weekend as like to have a chicken jalfrezi or tandoori chicken from my local indian with fried rice on a Saturday night and sausage and egg mcmuffin on a Saturday morning. Other than than I have been sticking to the plan, its my 3rd week now and lost 7.5lb on my first week and 2.5lb on my second week. Does anybody know if I am OK to save my syn's and use them that way at all??

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Yes it says on the SW website that you can do that, just as long as you don't mind having fewer syns for the rest of the week. But if you think you would feel deprived by that, flexi synning might be a better option for the occasional night out. Check out the thread in the sticky section above for further info :)

You can save them, if it works for you... Do you know the syns for your Indian and Mcdonalds or are you just thinking it's your week's syns?

A sausage and egg mcmuffin is 21.5 syns (a double is 28.5) so 2-3 days worth of syns in one hit!

You'll probably be well in with a week's syns, but just be careful.

Thanks for all your help, no I don't have any syn's at all in the week and then save all of them for Saturday, so hopefully if I can have 15 syns a day this will work out as 105 for the week so don't think I use that many on those 2 meals, I'll just see how I get on when I get weighed every week and if I slow down I'll start leaving out the mcmuffin :(

Back