• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Savoury drink advice for peckish person??

letmeout

Silver Member
S: 24st4lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 12st7lb(51.47%)
I've just consulted the sticky on allowable drinks and it does not mention savoury drinks. I now know that my beloved Bovril is a no no so have banished it from my mind. However, I thought we could have bouillon? I'm sure I've seen posting where people have added a teaspoon full to their soups or made it into a drink?I have some Marigold Bouillon and could just do with something hot and savoury.
Is it okay- and if so is the non- salt reduced one okay too!
And does anyone know if 10 calorie soups are okay?
I have asked this before but just got an answer about the Bovril

Am definately feeling peckish....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

letmeout

Silver Member
S: 24st4lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 12st7lb(51.47%)
Thanks Dancin'- I'm heading for the kettle right now!!

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
I've just consulted the sticky on allowable drinks and it does not mention savoury drinks. I now know that my beloved Bovril is a no no so have banished it from my mind. However, I thought we could have bouillon? I'm sure I've seen posting where people have added a teaspoon full to their soups or made it into a drink?I have some Marigold Bouillon and could just do with something hot and savoury.
Is it okay- and if so is the non- salt reduced one okay too!
And does anyone know if 10 calorie soups are okay?
I have asked this before but just got an answer about the Bovril

Am definately feeling peckish....
I use 2 tspns a day - either to bulk out my soup which I have 500ml of water in or as a 1tspn savoury drink.... Def def def keeps hunger at bay...
You can get the reduced salt one in Sainsbury's its usually in the Gluten Free/Free From/Organic Area xxx

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
Hi Mary Anne

I got mine from my CDC and I find that it fills me up if I ever get hungry. I normally only have one a day - but find that it is really helping.

You ok?
Chris
x

great help to me too with the info on adding it to the soup when making them up with more water. Cheers