Savoury Drink!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hey Guys was just wondering what you all thought about the hot savoury water flavouring? Im thinking of buying some next weigh in but dont know wether it would be worth holding onto my money? What do you all think? !!:confused:

Where do you buy it? How much does it cost?
I'd never heard of it, but if it saves money doing the same job then I'm willing to give it a try!

Thanks, that'll be so much cheaper. I presume it is near the gravy granules. I'll have a look on the weekend.

Thanks, that'll be so much cheaper. I presume it is near the gravy granules. I'll have a look on the weekend.

Im not sure I expect so I will go and buy some too as £7 I just paid for 14 packs at LL is ooooooooooooo to expensive,nice though XXC

I may be wrong here so someone can check but I thought the reduced salt version of the Marigold was still loaded with salt compared to the Cambridge one.

Can someone check ?

Just be aware that the Marigold has potato starch in it which could knock you out of ketosis. The lighterlife one, whilst expensive in my opinion, does not, and wont...

I love the savoury vegetable flavour from CD. Still usnure as to how much you can have of it a day though whilst SSing.
Can anyone help?

Back