Starting 2moro

wobblybits

Hi all, starting on exante 2moro my supplies arrived 2day :) Being trying to eat healthy and just keep falling off the wagon, so thought id give exante a shot.
Would like to lose 1 1/2 to 2 stone. Just wondering is total solution 3 replacements and 200 calories from food list? Can you eat 4 replacements a day? And would you have more than one bar a day? Has anyone tried making caramel latte with hot water?

Hi @wobblybits how is it going?

I'm waiting for my delivery to arrive, then I'll be getting started. The 800 plan is either three packs plus 200 cals of food or four packs. I've seen that people do make the chocolate and the caramel latte with hot water, I'll definitely be giving it a try. I'm not sure about the bars, I haven't ordered any and don't plan on having them but hopefully someone will know and comment, if you haven't already found out
:)

Hi Mazza, how are you getting on? I recieved order and found the shakes better of cold. Bars are ok I liked the strawberry ones.. I'm doing keto now and finding it good, weightloss is slower than I hoped but still down 4lbs 😊

Well done on your 4lbs loss.

I started doing 4 products a day but have switched to either 2 or 3 products a day depending on how I am feeling and a 200 calorie meal.

I know I should be having more but sometimes I just don't feel like it so listen to my body, if I feel like I need the last product I will have it.

How are you getting on with it? I restarted in April and have been using his lockdown to get myself into a good routine and so far so good!

Well done on your 4lbs loss.

I started doing 4 products a day but have switched to either 2 or 3 products a day depending on how I am feeling and a 200 calorie meal.

I know I should be having more but sometimes I just don't feel like it so listen to my body, if I feel like I need the last product I will have it.

How are you getting on with it? I restarted in April and have been using his lockdown to get myself into a good routine and so far so good!

Ye its nice to have something to eat it can get a bit tough on having no ''real' food. Thats it listen to your body, I find that after a week or so you just don't feel hungry, like other diets I'm normally starving.
I'm buying the fulfill bars and having 1 a day instead of a meal and maybe then ill have some meat and salad or green veg. Ive been eating a lot off eggs, I find there so small but really keep you full.
Ye its good to look at the lock-down as a opportunity to take time and focus on yourself.
Youtube is great to for exercises as well, do I mostly just spend most my day watching netflix :)
How you feeling?? How you finding the plan? X

I'm waiting for my delivery to arrive, then I'll be getting started. The 800 plan is either three packs plus 200 cals of food or four packs. I've seen that people do make the chocolate and the caramel latte with hot water, I'll definitely be giving it a try. I'm not sure about the bars, I haven't ordered any and don't plan on having them but hopefully someone will know and comment, if you haven't already found out

I tried the shakes hot, didnt find them nice. Lovely when ice cold, but down to preference.

I'm finding it really easy this time, think the fact that I am away from all the usual temptations and spending much more time at home so I can focus on the lifestyle side of things more.

The good thing for me is that I might be working from home for the remainder of the year so I have plenty of time to get healthy and fit before I need to get back to normal.

How are you finding it?

I'm finding it really easy this time, think the fact that I am away from all the usual temptations and spending much more time at home so I can focus on the lifestyle side of things more.

The good thing for me is that I might be working from home for the remainder of the year so I have plenty of time to get healthy and fit before I need to get back to normal.

How are you finding it?
Yes its easier to get into routine with no distractions or pressure... im doing keto so I find its going well. I feel so much better energy wise and my belly isnt as bloated as would normally be. Im starting back working this weekend in the hospital so im hoping the moving around more might help shift some pounds too. I still use bars and shakes as substitutes for some meals as they are so handy and stop me craving sweet things. But finding really not hungry which is great 😊 thats handy ya can work from home 😊 im using fulfil bars there high protein and there lovely and really keep you full

Yeah the extra steps will defo help.

I'm trying to go out for a walk at least once a day, I really need to do better. I struggle to get 10,000 steps in a day. I've just been so lazy for so long that I need to build it up rather than just go all out at the beginning and dishearten myself.

I think I will do Keto when I get to goal weight, I've heard its really good.

Hey wobblybits... how are you getting on? Sounds like youre on the ball and doing well. Just stopping by to say dunno if you can have 2 bars on exante but you cant on cambridge diet, or couldnt before at least. Not sure for exante. I have almost all the shakes I buy hot... I put 300ml of hot water in mixing jug, add the sachet, get a whish and stand it up in there and roll the handle like making a playdoh sausage vigorously inbetween my hands and it has no lumps or bits and is great. Some flavours are nice cold, others are awesome hot. Choc mint and orange is like having a hot chocolate in the eve. Honeycomb, toffee caramel, latte ones, cookies and cream.... those kinda flabvours are all goooood hot!!

Back