Saw an old friend and she said I look great and so different

kerryberry

Silver Member
I was wearing my light clothes as i had been for a WI so leggings and a black dress and I bumped into an old friend when I worked with her i was a Size 20/22 and it felt so nice when she said you look so different and whatever i was doing to keep it up :happy036:. Everyone around me sees me all the time so it is hard to see the changes.

So it has really helped me keep going as you all know this diet is very hard at times and little things like this keep us going. :party0049:

what a super motivation for you hun!!!
You keep up the good work, your doing so well xxx

cheers guys
I am off to a huge camp out this weekend its a family and friends get together there are about 15 familes going and it means lots of eating but mostly drinking madness. So this is the boost that i needed to get through the weekend.
I am normaly the naughty one that stays up to the early hrs drinking with my sisters, cousins and mad aunties so its going to be a different camping trip for me my hardest trip yet. But i am feeling confident that i can get through it and enjoy it without getting wasted which is something i did ever think i would say.

Great boost for you. Hope you have a great weekend.

P.S I'm usually the one that stays up until the small hours drinking too.

glad i am in good company nellyphant lol

cheers everyone i will be glugging down the water

Well done for success so far and plans to stick to CD through the camp out......sounds like alot of fun!!!

Thank you everyone

Camp out was great I even did lots of cooking on the BBQ and stuck to SS 100% no probs .

I hadn't seen lots of my family members and the were shocked at how well i am doing so it was brilliant to get more positive feedback

KerryB you've done brilliantly! People notice will spur you on even more. I agree this diet is not easy, it hard work.

Thanks again it is really hard work and i would of loved to have been able to have a few drinks and the food looked great but I am want to get to my goal asap and I keep thinking its not forever I hope not anyway.
And it felt good to stick to SS and peoples comments really helped me get through the weekend away

But believe me if i can do it anyone can xx

Ah kerryberry well done for making it through the weekend hon,on sat I had to go to a party with kids for the day and today went to a family bbq. I also find it easier cooking and being around food as in a weird way the smell of it helps me stay focused lol!
It must feel great having ppl comment on how good you look and rightly so as you have obviously worked so hard,can't wait till that happens to me.
Keep up the good work :)

Well done kerryberry, you are so strong!!! That just proves that you can get through anything. Congrats on your weigh loss so far you are doing amazing!!!

Jodie x

It's great to get compliments like that. I am going to be away from my usual group of friends while working abroad for 2 months so hopefully when I pop back at the beginning of December I will get a few comments like that.

It's great to get compliments like that. I am going to be away from my usual group of friends while working abroad for 2 months so hopefully when I pop back at the beginning of December I will get a few comments like that.

wow 2 months that sounds great I will be looking out for your updates.

You will all be getting the comments very soon xx

Back