Saw myself in the mirror

Thank you everyone for all your lovely words of encouragement....I wanted to reply to every since one of them, but didnt want to hog the show, so to speak.

You are all an inspiration and we are to each other....we lean on each other and it is this support network that seems to make the diet easier to live with.

I hope you all have a great week!

Again, thank you so much for your support!

Well done Hun!! You should be proud of ypur acheivments!!!
You have worked hard now enjoy all the fantastic rewards XXXX

Well done you should be very proud of yourself, its hard but we have all achieved so much and no one can take it away from us, LT is a god!!!

Wow well done Scots, it's great reading how other people are noticing changes too :p You have done fantastic and I am really happy for you, now you can enjoy that sexy reflection in the mirror ;)

We are too critical of ourselves sometimes and I for one do find it difficult to acknowledge just how great I have done and how far I have come :eek: I love having the compliments from both male and female and now accept them for what they are :D

I have also been told I have a male admirer lol ;) it will never come to anything, I have only been split from my hubby of 20year for 15wks :sigh:, so will just enjoy the feeling of being sexy once again haha and just knowing if I really wanted to I CAN attract the opposite sex ;):p xxx

Oh by the way he is only 25yrs old........ 18yrs my JUNIOR xxx

Wow well done Scots, it's great reading how other people are noticing changes too :p You have done fantastic and I am really happy for you, now you can enjoy that sexy reflection in the mirror ;)

We are too critical of ourselves sometimes and I for one do find it difficult to acknowledge just how great I have done and how far I have come :eek: I love having the compliments from both male and female and now accept them for what they are :D

I have also been told I have a male admirer lol ;) it will never come to anything, I have only been split from my hubby of 20year for 15wks :sigh:, so will just enjoy the feeling of being sexy once again haha and just knowing if I really wanted to I CAN attract the opposite sex ;):p xxx

Hi Nikki

THANKS!!! I know what you mean. I remember my pharmacist saying to me that I seem to view myself differently to how others view me! So true. I am so critical of myself and how I look and how people perceive me....but, I am noticing such lovely changes....ALTHOUGH, must admit females will only say they see my face has got thin!!! You cant miss the fact that I am not round any longer, but I think the green eyed monster appears..hahahaa..

Oh, lovely news about the admirer!! Eh - ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! And the younger the better...will keep you even fitter ;-) Age is nothing when we can past a certain age I think.

You have done incredibly well too and are still doing incredibly well!!

have a great day and keep enjoying that admirer...maybe you will go for a drink one day ;-) At lunch, of course!!

Ah yes maybe as long as it is H2O or peppermint tea lol x

The feeling of knowing it is great, people can't believe I didn't notice (I'm not used to people liking me for what the see lol) I just thought he's a lovely guy ha-ha.

The females at work have been great, yes some are envious but they still now call me skinny minny or slim lol. Blokes definitely pay better compliments than women though xxx

Ah yes maybe as long as it is H2O or peppermint tea lol x

The feeling of knowing it is great, people can't believe I didn't notice (I'm not used to people liking me for what the see lol) I just thought he's a lovely guy ha-ha.

The females at work have been great, yes some are envious but they still now call me skinny minny or slim lol. Blokes definitely pay better compliments than women though xxx

That comes with being big and then losing weight....dont think anyone notices us and then BANG!!! haha...

Nice to know you are getting lots of lovely comments from everyone!

Not vain, just desserts. You are the product of your will power and determination. You deserve all the comments of the above and more. Well done.

Back