Saw this on one of the other threads and thought id steal it :)

Kellie=]

Silver Member
What do you do for a living/job?
Just because Im nosey and bored and will be cool to see what everyone does??
xxxxxxx

Process & Communications Manager for a mail-order company....what about you?

I've 3 jobs I do from home:

I do freelance work for the BBC, mainly typing programme transcripts for Radio 4.
I have an Ebay shop selling children's shoes - used to have a 'real' shop until a year ago, so just selling the remaining stock off.
I'm a researcher for AQA
Oh, and a mummy of 2 as well.

Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a student- studying Broadcast Journalism- television and radio news basically :)
and I work in the orange shop selling phones part time- although more hours now since uni has finished for the summer!
Wow SFA you must be busy!
How did you get into the AQA business? Iv used that before! Do you do it from home?
xx

ah sounds good! what did you graduate in?
x

I start my new job tomorrow as a Counter Fraud & Corruptions Officer (in english that's a Fraud Investigator & Prosecutor)

Kellie=];757555 said:
Wow SFA you must be busy!
How did you get into the AQA business? Iv used that before! Do you do it from home?
xx

Hi Kellie, yes, it's done from home, you can do whatever hours you want - weekend evenings are the busiest, you can earn decent money then. If you keep an eye on the website, they're quite often recruiting - they've done a huge recruitment drive this year. It's fun, flexible and you learn loads (I'm an expert on weird sexual practices thanks to AQA - all theoretical of course :D).

Lol- id love to do something like that- It would fit in well with my studies aswell. To be honest iv looked into it before but they arnt recruiting whenever I check. How do you actually do the research? is it just the internet?
x

Internet, books - whatever tools you have at your disposal! It seems really hard at first, but gets easier as you get more experienced. Give it a go!

Hope you dont mind thought Id join in but am going to use words usually frowned upon on this site ;).(Please let me know if you feel that the next line should be deleted :p).

I have fryed fish and chips for the last 19 years :eek:lol

Im currently a full time mom and when my kids are that bit older,have a bigger house etc - I want to follow in my moms footsteps and become a foster carer.

I do powder coating and painting I do mainly motorbikes & car parts & love my job it is so good to see an end result & be happy with it

I do powder coating and painting I do mainly motorbikes & car parts & love my job it is so good to see an end result & be happy with it

Wicked RC! We might have some work for you down the road.....hubs is going to rebuild and customise my bike one day, and as I do not want to be a slave to chrome (would rather ride then polish!) I am going to have some things powder coated. :)

BL I feel the same about the chrome polishing it'll be good to see you & your hubs (not just the wheel hubs!!)

Back