ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Ha ha ha! Obviously your body needed it! X

Haha I've just got to be realllllly good for the next 3 days I guess!

Exercise and swim 4 times before wi so I may just salvage it. Maybe!!

Haha I've just got to be realllllly good for the next 3 days I guess!

Exercise and swim 4 times before wi so I may just salvage it. Maybe!!

Fingers Crossed! X

hey hun you ok? how u gettin onx

Hiya shez! I'm really good today went to weigh in this morning and lost 2.5lbs!!! No idea how that happened. I was a pig last week lol was thinking I'd put on lol.

How about you!?

Hiya shez! I'm really good today went to weigh in this morning and lost 2.5lbs!!! No idea how that happened. I was a pig last week lol was thinking I'd put on lol.

How about you!?

aww wow well done!!
u seemed to have gone quiet on ur thread and thought it was ur wi today :)

im doing ok, i was hoping not to go into weeklies but did last night as i had an egg custard woops!
but i still need to go and get weighed as i started again mon n not sure what i weigh? x

aww wow well done!! u seemed to have gone quiet on ur thread and thought it was ur wi today :) im doing ok, i was hoping not to go into weeklies but did last night as i had an egg custard woops! but i still need to go and get weighed as i started again mon n not sure what i weigh? x

Thanks Hun.

I know I've been really quiet! I forget to pay and I've eaten like a pig this week lol so I haven't posted. I'll try to do a duality one this week lol.

Well weeklies are there to be used so don't worry about it!

Let me know when you've weighed lol.
Xx

Thanks Hun.

I know I've been really quiet! I forget to pay and I've eaten like a pig this week lol so I haven't posted. I'll try to do a duality one this week lol.

Well weeklies are there to be used so don't worry about it!

Let me know when you've weighed lol.
Xx

will do hun...
didnt wanna go into weeklies as will need every single one (maybe more) the weekend as having early birthday drinks sat n a takeaway at some point! "/ as much as im lookin forward to it im also scared what the damage will be! lol x

will do hun... didnt wanna go into weeklies as will need every single one (maybe more) the weekend as having early birthday drinks sat n a takeaway at some point! "/ as much as im lookin forward to it im also scared what the damage will be! lol x

Awh I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Birthday only come once a year lol. Xx

true, then soon to be xmas! scary at how fast time flys! x

I know it's going too quick seems to be the older you are the quicker time goes!

OMG 2.5lbs Vicky! Told you More IS More didn't I ;-) I reckon your body has been going into Starvation Mode before. So you gonna do more of the same this week? X

deffinately! i agree with that, only getting older ay!!'
Ha I know it's bad I don't want to get old!!

OMG 2.5lbs Vicky! Told you More IS More didn't I ;-) I reckon your body has been going into Starvation Mode before. So you gonna do more of the same this week? X

I think I'll be going for the usual this week. I think the past few days of limiting my points has helped me along a bit lol. I don't think I agree with the "starvation mode" stuff you'd have to eat very little for that to happen haha I don't think I could of lost 5 stone if I was in starvation mode and plus I do eat a fair bit haha

Ha I know it's bad I don't want to get old!!

I think I'll be going for the usual this week. I think the past few days of limiting my points has helped me along a bit lol. I don't think I agree with the "starvation mode" stuff you'd have to eat very little for that to happen haha I don't think I could of lost 5 stone if I was in starvation mode and plus I do eat a fair bit haha

Was only saying cos of how well you did this WI, could be fun to eat all that every week! X

Was only saying cos of how well you did this WI, could be fun to eat all that every week! X

Yeah I know lol I was so shocked to even have a loss! With me it's usually eat over 20-30 weeklies and gain! Lol. I was talking to my leader and she said that because I worked so hard last week and only had a small loss that this could be just a ripple from that. I wish I could eat TGIs Chinese and binge on chocolate every week lol. Xx

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing okay! So just to update from yesterday!

Every Wednesday morning I make myself go to the gym and for a swim in the morning before weigh in :) So I did 15 mins running and then 5x5 of 4 different exercises with weight at the gym! It took about 45 mins in total.

Then I went for my swim and did my 30 lengths in the pool. :) Then to weigh in at 930.

My group have a Facebook page a bit like minimins where you can post if your having a bad day/week and other members can help support you etc. so when I went in everyone knew I'd had a bad week and my leader was ready to give me a kick up the bum.

So I was dreading the scales but got in anyway and didn't look until my leader said you've lost! So I looked and I'd lost 2.5lbs! Over the moon is not even the word! I love my weight watchers meetings.

As much as I love minimins there is nothing better than being sat in a group of people that are in the same boat as you and sharing tips! I had an interview at 2 yesterday so I came home had a shower and got ready to go.

My auntie came over as we wee expecting a parcel and we were all out and she said that I was looking fab and she could see all the weight that I had lost! Fabbbbb

Interview also went really well they said they would call me about another interview which would either be tomorrow or Monday so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I was actually really proud of myself yesterday as usually on weigh day I have a treat and go over my points a bit but yesterday I didn't I stuck to my 34! Which I guess as I was going to drop down to 28 this week means that I have gone over by 6. Lol

Had a lush tea of chicken breast burger with cheese and bacon yum! And chippys. Yummm

Had to be up very early this am as my brother had to go to have he wheelchair sorted so I'm knackered already and it's only 11:30! Lol

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing okay! So just to update from yesterday! Every Wednesday morning I make myself go to the gym and for a swim in the morning before weigh in :) So I did 15 mins running and then 5x5 of 4 different exercises with weight at the gym! It took about 45 mins in total. Then I went for my swim and did my 30 lengths in the pool. :) Then to weigh in at 930. My group have a Facebook page a bit like minimins where you can post if your having a bad day/week and other members can help support you etc. so when I went in everyone knew I'd had a bad week and my leader was ready to give me a kick up the bum. So I was dreading the scales but got in anyway and didn't look until my leader said you've lost! So I looked and I'd lost 2.5lbs! Over the moon is not even the word! I love my weight watchers meetings. As much as I love minimins there is nothing better than being sat in a group of people that are in the same boat as you and sharing tips! I had an interview at 2 yesterday so I came home had a shower and got ready to go. My auntie came over as we wee expecting a parcel and we were all out and she said that I was looking fab and she could see all the weight that I had lost! Fabbbbb Interview also went really well they said they would call me about another interview which would either be tomorrow or Monday so keep your fingers crossed for me! I was actually really proud of myself yesterday as usually on weigh day I have a treat and go over my points a bit but yesterday I didn't I stuck to my 34! Which I guess as I was going to drop down to 28 this week means that I have gone over by 6. Lol Had a lush tea of chicken breast burger with cheese and bacon yum! And chippys. Yummm Had to be up very early this am as my brother had to go to have he wheelchair sorted so I'm knackered already and it's only 11:30! Lol

a big wow and well done to u!!!
im so happy for u hun bet u were overwhelmed when u heard those two words 'youve lost' :D
its also great when someone tells u they can tell you've lost weight as u dont tend to see it urself like they do!
and well done for stickin to ur points even tho you deserved to go over! :) ur dinner sounded lush!

u had a busy day then but all positive :)
keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

a big wow and well done to u!!! im so happy for u hun bet u were overwhelmed when u heard those two words 'youve lost' :D its also great when someone tells u they can tell you've lost weight as u dont tend to see it urself like they do! and well done for stickin to ur points even tho you deserved to go over! :) ur dinner sounded lush! u had a busy day then but all positive :) keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Thanks shez!! I was very happy haha.
Very busy but I much prefer it to be that way!!

I may be going to a "house party" this eve so I have to save some points for that :/ haha

Back