ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Thanks shez!! I was very happy haha.
Very busy but I much prefer it to be that way!!

I may be going to a "house party" this eve so I have to save some points for that :/ haha

yep busy days are the best when it comes to avoiding binges!!

what will the 'house party' involve? x

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing okay! So just to update from yesterday!

Every Wednesday morning I make myself go to the gym and for a swim in the morning before weigh in :) So I did 15 mins running and then 5x5 of 4 different exercises with weight at the gym! It took about 45 mins in total.

Then I went for my swim and did my 30 lengths in the pool. :) Then to weigh in at 930.

My group have a Facebook page a bit like minimins where you can post if your having a bad day/week and other members can help support you etc. so when I went in everyone knew I'd had a bad week and my leader was ready to give me a kick up the bum.

So I was dreading the scales but got in anyway and didn't look until my leader said you've lost! So I looked and I'd lost 2.5lbs! Over the moon is not even the word! I love my weight watchers meetings.

As much as I love minimins there is nothing better than being sat in a group of people that are in the same boat as you and sharing tips! I had an interview at 2 yesterday so I came home had a shower and got ready to go.

My auntie came over as we wee expecting a parcel and we were all out and she said that I was looking fab and she could see all the weight that I had lost! Fabbbbb

Interview also went really well they said they would call me about another interview which would either be tomorrow or Monday so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I was actually really proud of myself yesterday as usually on weigh day I have a treat and go over my points a bit but yesterday I didn't I stuck to my 34! Which I guess as I was going to drop down to 28 this week means that I have gone over by 6. Lol

Had a lush tea of chicken breast burger with cheese and bacon yum! And chippys. Yummm

Had to be up very early this am as my brother had to go to have he wheelchair sorted so I'm knackered already and it's only 11:30! Lol

Well Done again Sweetie! Are u going to 'Boost' to 28pp or stick with 34pp? Is the Interview for the TA Thingy? X

Thanks shez!! I was very happy haha.
Very busy but I much prefer it to be that way!!

I may be going to a "house party" this eve so I have to save some points for that :/ haha

House Party sounds FAB! Is it far from where you stay? Hope u have a great time. X

Well done on Your 2.5lb weight loss thats brill. And fingers cross for your interview hun good luck xx

Thank you!!

The 2nd interview was supposed to be tomorrow or Monday and I haven't heard anything so I'm not very hopeful that I've got it :(

yep busy days are the best when it comes to avoiding binges!! what will the 'house party' involve? x

Definately! I'm usually ok in the hinge front tbh I'm not really an emotional eater more of a boredom eater. lol
Just a party at my friends house so music and alcohol but I haven't been to a house part in years!!! Haha

Well Done again Sweetie! Are u going to 'Boost' to 28pp or stick with 34pp? Is the Interview for the TA Thingy? X House Party sounds FAB! Is it far from where you stay? Hope u have a great time. X

Thanks Hun.

I think I'm going to stick with my 34 this week as I lost last week :/ if I don't lose this week then I'll boost next week lol

Well before I started the volunteer work I had been looking for a trainee dental nurse job for about 6 months with no luck. But one came up around the corner on Monday so I went and took a cv in and got interviewed yesterday ha. But I'm not very hopeful as I said further up.

I have been accepted in an agency for teaching assistants so I can start my corse now. As much as I loved my time in school I am a bit disappointed as biology is my chosen field! Bit never mind I was really excited about teaching before so there's no reason why I shouldn't be now lol.

It's about 15 min drive from my mums but ill crash at her house and come home tomorrow if I don't drink :) I think I need some time with friends tbh haha xx

Thank you!!

The 2nd interview was supposed to be tomorrow or Monday and I haven't heard anything so I'm not very hopeful that I've got it :(

Definately! I'm usually ok in the hinge front tbh I'm not really an emotional eater more of a boredom eater. lol
Just a party at my friends house so music and alcohol but I haven't been to a house part in years!!! Haha

Thanks Hun.

I think I'm going to stick with my 34 this week as I lost last week :/ if I don't lose this week then I'll boost next week lol

Well before I started the volunteer work I had been looking for a trainee dental nurse job for about 6 months with no luck. But one came up around the corner on Monday so I went and took a cv in and got interviewed yesterday ha. But I'm not very hopeful as I said further up.

I have been accepted in an agency for teaching assistants so I can start my corse now. As much as I loved my time in school I am a bit disappointed as biology is my chosen field! Bit never mind I was really excited about teaching before so there's no reason why I shouldn't be now lol.

It's about 15 min drive from my mums but ill crash at her house and come home tomorrow if I don't drink :) I think I need some time with friends tbh haha xx

Sticking to 34pp sounds like a good idea, why change what isn't broken! Spending time with Friends sounds fab, hope you have a great time! What's your tipple of choice? X

Sticking to 34pp sounds like a good idea, why change what isn't broken! Spending time with Friends sounds fab, hope you have a great time! What's your tipple of choice? X

I like rose wine. I'm not a big drinker tbh I don't like the taste so I drink shots as it's down in one lol. Even with wine I fill it half up with lemonade haha
It should be fun I haven't been out properly in an age! Not that this is out but it's a drink with friends

I like rose wine. I'm not a big drinker tbh I don't like the taste so I drink shots as it's down in one lol. Even with wine I fill it half up with lemonade haha
It should be fun I haven't been out properly in an age! Not that this is out but it's a drink with friends

I LOVE Shots! How I miss drinking lol x

I LOVE Shots! How I miss drinking lol x

Im going to pop to asda or home bargains on my way there to get some alcomahol. I might treat myself to some desperados as I like them and they're cheap in home bargains. Lol.

Im going to pop to asda or home bargains on my way there to get some alcomahol. I might treat myself to some desperados as I like them and they're cheap in home bargains. Lol.

Are they Tequilla Beer? I love Apple Sourz! X

yum yum to the desperados!
i tend to just drink vodka n diet coke as its easy to point and low!
im the same if i have wine i add
lemonade but thats because rose wine gives me water infections!

i think shots will be on my
list of drinks to buy for sats early bday drinks! x

Ohhhh deffo!!

I love love sambucca and jeager yummmmmmm

i like jager bombs
pink sambucca
cherry sours
lol x

Mmmmm Sourz! Apple, Raspberry, Mango, Cherry! I'm happy with them all ;-) x

Hey everyone. I haven't posted on here in a lonnnnng time!

As of tomorrow I will be doing simple start!?

Has anyone else been doing this recently?

welcome back :) no im sticking to pps hun x

Thanks Hun.

I've been AWOL this week. But going to give simple start a go for a week as my leader swears by it. See how we go! X

Back