Say HO HO HO to 100% days 6th dec - 20th dec challenge

catcrazy lol omg OUCH hope santas heads not too sore my god that was hilarious cant stop laughin now lol..

hang in there sometimes im like that too ... i have to have wotsits with a bar of chocolate otherwise id be craving for them all day.. you will get there we have our weeks where our weight wont budge but it will x

Loving all these ho's

Ho Ho Ho from me too...despite the shopping coming today and seeming to have over ordered on fridge and freezer foods...oooops, luckily my pantry is very very cold so salad stuff and butter can go in there

a ho ho oh? I wouldn't worry too much, I ho ho ho all the time and get bloomin statics, I think a ho ho oh is probably the key to keeping it going lol

I'll be back later to do my ho ho ho'ing, have 910 calories left and not a clue what to have for dinner which i want to be around 500 cals

lol yep it is a ho ho oh, PROPER but always tomm...

Fantatstic to hear u ho ho ho all the time thats great... im watchin and learning ;-)

Hope u find something dleish for dinner..

Hello catcrazy and precious:)

Well done, you're both very carefull about calories! Wich are exactly your diets?

I hadn't time to come here the last few days, but I have some ho ho ho's to update:p

Monday - ho ho ho
Tuesday - ho ho ho
Wednesday - ho ho ho
Thursday - :sign0007: (I blame my sweet tooth:p)

xx

Hello catcrazy and precious:)

Well done, you're both very carefull about calories! Wich are exactly your diets?

I hadn't time to come here the last few days, but I have some ho ho ho's to update:p

Monday - ho ho ho
Tuesday - ho ho ho
Wednesday - ho ho ho
Thursday - :sign0007: (I blame my sweet tooth:p)

xx

So Thursday was a Ho Ho Oh Oh? :D

I'm doing low calorie, 900-1100, but my statics of late look like I might have to take it down a notch:cry: I'll have to start having caffeine for energy if I do tho, sleep about 12 hours in 24 as it is

hey Aline... very well done for being good... not to worry about the thursday naughtness lol.. it is nearly xmas after all ;-)
Im just following my own diet reallly just healthy eating to be honest well trying to its so hard this time of year though..

Im afraid girls its HO HO OH for me today it was mince pies galore today with brandy cream and lots of drinks and buffet and i gave in and gobbled it all up..

Planning on 100% tomm ..

Im afraid girls its HO HO OH for me today it was mince pies galore today with brandy cream and lots of drinks and buffet and i gave in and gobbled it all up..

Planning on 100% tomm ..

Thats cruel! I'm not even a mince pie fan but the brandy cream makes me want some and buffet food...ooooh!

I wouldn't have managed a Ho Ho Ho , Mine would have been Oh Oh No! with a buffet as i'm so Hungry/craving today, I want carbs!

Thats cruel! I'm not even a mince pie fan but the brandy cream makes me want some and buffet food...ooooh!

I wouldn't have managed a Ho Ho Ho , Mine would have been Oh Oh No! with a buffet as i'm so Hungry/craving today, I want carbs!

lol oh cat crazy u do make me giggle... definately was a OH OH NO proper lol..

tryed my bestest but today just wasnt meant to be ... even worse ive been craving monster munch pickled onion crisps and OMG totally loved it.. gonna be 100% though tomm but weekends are even worse... :4633:

Have a good weekend girls

Its a Ho Ho Ho from me, thanks to my celery soup. I've had munchies all day and made a few bad choices so had to choose wisely for dinner!

Oh oh no!! No chance of a Ho Ho Ho today as it was an end of term do!!
Never mind - will be back on track tomorrow I hope :)

Are you talking about a school end of term do...Ooooh I used to love the end of term do...as long as I got to the stuff before the kids! I have a weakness for sausage rolls and mini sausages, the parents always sent in too much!

Yep- it was the school end of term do! Kids went home at 11 and then the whole afternoon/ evening was a staff meal and drinks - great fun but not really any good for the diet!!

HO HO HO ... Im planning extending this till friday 24th... as ive had a few bad days ... feel free to join me if u like girls...

Back