Say HO HO HO to 100% days 6th dec - 20th dec challenge

Ho Ho Ho from me

Another static but I decided to Ho Ho Ho because it really will be a No No No on Christmas day which is a day before my weigh in and I really do NOT want to post 4 statics on the trot if I can help it so am planning on going lower on calories to try and "bank" a few to soften the blow a little IYKWIM

as ive had a few bad days and have gained (i think) a few pounds ..im gonna carry on with this challenge till 24th dec.. so ill be having 25th and 26th off ...

the day so far has been pretty good will be back later..

Forgot my Ho Ho Ho last night so

Ho Ho Ho

And Finally bust my static and lost 3lbs...all the ho's paying off. Hoping for a couple more pounds to give me a nice christmas buffer!

Ho Ho Ho under cals but over what i wanted to be because i couldn't resist a fishfinger,,,it was calling me, it didnt want to cause an argument by me giving only one of my kids an extra one. Me eating it prevented fratricide:D

Ahhhh man i feel so ill.... but gonna still plod along... well done girls so far .... we are doing brilliantly ive got app at the drs and alos gonna get a WI later so will be back for my ho's and hopefully a loss or STS ...

Thanks girls think it's the lady man flu lol if I can say that..got drs at 5.30 I've waited long enough for that baileys n I'm haven it on 25th lol

Omg gosh I'm in shock according to the drs scales I'm now 11 st 13 lbs ommmmmgggggg I've actually met my goal and am over by 1 lb makin it 167 lbs instead of 168 lbs

Pretty sure drs scales and boots scales arent exactly accurate... Last few days and nights myself and the kiddies have all been under the weather and only managed to keep fluids down so cud be that...

Thank u so much girls for ur support u all have been so nice and made this challenge bearable...

Wishin u all a magical Xmas x

Thank u cat crazy ....I'm gonna try to lose another 1 to 2 stones The next 3 days I'm gonna enjoy the food and drink and whatever I gain I will accept and get straight back into my weightless journey..

I'm soooo envious but made up for you.

I have a feeling i'll be calling goal sooner than my stated 154lbs, i'm the wrong side of 40 and would prefer a few extra pounds on my butt than look older than my years..we will see but its a long way off being a worry for me.

Enjoy your christmas, you've bloomin earned it and you know you can do it now so no worries. Going to have to have a replacement for Ho Ho Ho tho, I like being accountable on a daily basis...now what can we call it?

Back