Saying good bye now, just in case....

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hey every one.....just wanted to pop on here while I can - still rushing around, still busy and lots to do.....I may get on later, but in case I don't I know I have said asta la vista babies!

Just wanted to say so long, and "see ya" in a few weeks! As and when I can I will pop on to say hi, but those posts will probably be few and far between - but one never knows - we may have the odd day now and again where hubby wants to kip and I will have some free time.

Wish me luck - venturing in to the land of familiar favourite foods and social situations. I feel confident - but know how easy it can be to go loopy - so fingers and all else crossed!!!! I am just going to keep thinking about the great weigh in when I get back.:D

In all honesty - I really feel committed - and I told my LLC last week, if I do this - go the whole hoiday and abstain - that is going to mean the world - even more then that, to me - It will be extremely significant and prove an awful lot to myself - so I am embracing the challenge.

You all be well - stay healthy and happy, safe and warm, or cool if it heats up! Enjoy your early summer days, don't let the little things get to you. Keep your focus, and stay on track.:)

Though I won't be here, I will be thinking about you lots, and wondering how you are all getting on. And I will miss you a lot.

Love and hugs.....

BL
XXXXXXX

Have a great time BL!!!!!

Revel in all those deserved compliments that are going to be coming your way (if you get recognised of course:D).

Take care

Tracey
x

Have a fantastic time, I'm quite jealous! Good luck with the abstaining! xx

Have a brilliant time hun, bring me back something lubberly xxx

Hi BL,

We will miss you about the place:wave_cry:

Have a fantastic time:character00238:

Love Mini xxx

Have a safe journey, and a fantastic holiday. Enjoy all those compliments ya gonna get!

Gonna miss you but hope you just have the best time ever ---- the compliments are gonna come thick and fast and you enjoy every single one of them....... as for the pressie mmmm yep dark and handsome does it for me :)

Enjoy!!!!!!

xx

Just you go and ruddy well enjoy yourself.

You deserve it girl!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D..xxxxxxxx

Have a wonderful trip BL, be happy and enjoy with your family, have a safe journey and look after ur finger! We will miss ur posts! :(

Back