Saying goodbye to JUDD

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by sparklebug, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sparklebug

sparklebug Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone, just come on to say i'm not doing JUDD anymore, i haven't lost any weight and i'm getting such bad headaches on down days that it's starting to affect everyday life.

Good luck to all that are sticking to the plan, i hope you all manage to get to the weight you want to be and will be healthy and happy in the new you ♥♥
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Feuervogel

Feuervogel JUDDD Worshipper

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Alternate Day Diet/JUDDD
    I am very unhappy with JUDDD at the minute, too. I can understand your decision. Good luck with your "dietary" future!!
  4. Eilean

Eilean I'm sure I have hip bones

Good luck with whatever you try now, sparklebug. I also understand why you're saying Goodbye because to be honest.. I consider it myself. I have lost weight in the first two weeks, went down to 106.6 kg, now I am back at 108.4 kg and deeply unhappy. I stick to both UD und DD, no cheating, in fact I have never been as strict about anything in my life as I am about both UD and DD and I don't lose any more weight. The DD's become harder and harder, I lose my appetite completely which leads to not wanting to eat on UD's either.

I am thinking about changing something.. not sure yet though. Anyway.. good luck sparklebug! See you!
  5. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW ProPoints
    I'm sorry to hear you're leaving and that others are having a tough time with JUDDD at the moment. :(
    I had my first headache yesterday (it was a DD) and I'm pretty sure it had something to do with this diet, but I'm gonna stick with it for another week or so and see how it goes.

I hope you reach your goal in whatever way suits you best - Good luck! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.