Saying goodbye to JUDD

sparklebug

Hi everyone, just come on to say i'm not doing JUDD anymore, i haven't lost any weight and i'm getting such bad headaches on down days that it's starting to affect everyday life.

Good luck to all that are sticking to the plan, i hope you all manage to get to the weight you want to be and will be healthy and happy in the new you ♥♥

I am very unhappy with JUDDD at the minute, too. I can understand your decision. Good luck with your "dietary" future!!

Good luck with whatever you try now, sparklebug. I also understand why you're saying Goodbye because to be honest.. I consider it myself. I have lost weight in the first two weeks, went down to 106.6 kg, now I am back at 108.4 kg and deeply unhappy. I stick to both UD und DD, no cheating, in fact I have never been as strict about anything in my life as I am about both UD and DD and I don't lose any more weight. The DD's become harder and harder, I lose my appetite completely which leads to not wanting to eat on UD's either.

I am thinking about changing something.. not sure yet though. Anyway.. good luck sparklebug! See you!

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving and that others are having a tough time with JUDDD at the moment. :(
I had my first headache yesterday (it was a DD) and I'm pretty sure it had something to do with this diet, but I'm gonna stick with it for another week or so and see how it goes.

I hope you reach your goal in whatever way suits you best - Good luck! :)

Back