Saying Goodbye.

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
After following SW since February this year and only losing 7lb i have decided to go back to WW which I know works for me.

The SW plan is AMAZING and I really wish it had worked for me but it obviously wasnt meant to be. I think I need the strictness of WW and the limit of foods etc etc.

I will miss you fellow SW lots and lots and I hope Im welcome to still pop on here from time to time to see how you are all doing (I WILL be watching you all ha ha!!)

Thank you all SO MUCH for the fantastic advice, support and laughs you have given me over last few months and I wish you all well on your SW journey - YOU CAN ALL DO IT! XX

Awww sorry to see you go Missgalaxy, but you have to do what you know works for you :) You gave SW a good long go, but as you say, it's not for you.

You will be missed, but hopefully you will pop in and let us know how you are getting on back on WW.

Good luck sweetheart. YOU CAN DO IT! xxx

Awww - so sorry to see you go but you are right to follow the plan that feels best for you.

Good luck and take care - you can do it!! :hug99:

Good luck with WW xx

Hi Missgalaxy

Its sad that your leaving us :wave_cry: but you have to do whats right for you. I kind of understand because I was always a WW girl and hated SW :eek: I did give it a go but just couldn't understand it or get my head around it. I hated it :mad: But recently my friend was doing it so I gave it another go..... and now I love it :D

Its gotta be what works for you hun, I really hope you do well on WW...... Go forth and conquer!!

Good luck xx

All the best, hope it works for you & good luck for the new job...lots of new beginnings for you XX

Good luck with WW. Hope it works really well for you. Hugs, XXX

Good luck with WW. I hope it suits you better. :)

Good luck with your weight loss :) Don't forget to pop in and see us though!

Back