Saying hello from fatland

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
My name is Debbie, i'm 27 and engaged to a wonderful fella, we've been engaged for 5years but never set a date because i don't want to be a fat bride. We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter called Abbi and i'm a student midwife due to qualify in september. My main reason for starting CD is that we want to have another baby and i want to have a homebirth but with my BMI so high i know i'll be strongly advised against it. I also want people to know that i'm pregnant and not just fat. Also 6months ago my fiance was diagnosed with testicular cancer and had the sugery to remove one of his testicles, although it shouldn't affect his fertility (as the remaining one overcompensates) i feel as though we should do it sooner rather than later. So i've got 9 stone to lose keep your fingers crossed for me :)

hi debbie, cd is a great diet you will do well. hope to chat soon hun xxx

Good luck :) you'll do great!

I've been on CD sole source for nearly 6 weeks and the results have been amazing so far! The CD forum is so friendly and supportive - you'll get loads out of it so just want to wish you the very best of luck with your diet AND your baby quest! You're going to be successful at both I reckon!!! xxx

thanks for the lovely welcome i lost 10lbs first wk and i'm feeling good this week not cheated at all since i started so i'm feeling really positive and i'm suprised how i'm just not hungry

Back