Attack Saying Hello! Start today.

mummy b

Hello all! I'm a newbie here so just saying Hi and joining you all on the Dukan journey.

I am starting today, after months of procrastination! I have had two gorgeous babies in two years so have not done a 'proper' diet in about 3 years now. I had a great pregnancy with DD2 and came home from hospital lighter than when I became pregnant. HOWEVER!!! breastfeeding gave me a HUGE appetite (prob as baby had massive appetite!!) and I ate my way to the 13 stone that I am today. I jumped on the scales this morning and recorded the 13 stone in my diary, I really want this to be the last day in my life that I am this weight, time to make a BIG change and get healthy and in control.

I am scared, but I wioll do my best. Fighting off the chocolate craving willbe the hardest thing EVER!

Wish me luck, I'll be here alot to keep my on the straight and narrow.

Nina xx:)

Oh, and I have my daughters christening in just over 3 weeks so a nice loss would be great... Then my big target is my birthday mid January, I am turning 30.

Welcome Nina! I too have 2 children and my last, is 8 months old. Everyone said I was so small during pregnancy but when I stepped in the scales post birth - I was a whopping 3.5 stone over my normal weight!!!! What?!?! DD is great, you'll see results immediately :)
Good luck xxx

Back