Saying hi!

Shygirl84

Hi!

I've just joined this site, and going to be restarting Slimming World on Friday. I've followed the plan in the past a couple of times, and it was successful, but am now carrying baby weight (though not sure how long I can use that excuse, my son is almost 18 months old now!) so restarting. I've been reading about the changes, and thinking that's a good thing from my point of view as I won't start thinking I already know it all!

Anyway, good luck to everyone on their journeys :)

Welcome Shygirl84 to Minimins & the SW plan!
Good luck on your journey, remember its not a race!Just follow the plan and you will succeed......
Pete

Hi, im also in the same boat, done slimming world. 3times, it works for me, my yougest is 16months old and i was also wondering how long i cud get away with the baby weight thing lol.
im debating to start group or do it alon as its awkward for me to get to same group all the time, with work etc,
i have books from before and a folder full of recipies but was debating to join and get new books and things and a new pack,
good luck

Hi - good luck for Friday. I'm rejoining tonight (if I can find the place!!) :eek:
Have posted this on another thread, but just in case you didn't spot it, there's a voucher for free membership fee in this weeks Woman magazine (page 65).

Im also rejoining tonight kinda nervous... but glad to be getting back to it :)
I tried to look for the voucher today but couldnt find it.
But when i spoke to the consultant today on the phone she told me to bring 9.95 to join?
Does that work out the same as the voucher or wud it be 4.95 with the voucher

Thank you for the welcome. Good luck to everyone else who is joining/rejoining this week. I bought the magazine today so have the voucher ready. I believe it will be £4.95 with the voucher, not £9.95 MaeRose. You just pay the group price and nothing else x

Oh, and in response to bilsat, I completely agree about it not being a race. I've always tried to lose weight as fast as possible before, which is fine initially but then it all goes wrong! My only aim is to be a healthy size and to feel good about my self, whether it takes 6 months or 2 years I will get there.

Yeah i managed to get the voucher on the way to class last night so was 4.95 which was great and leaves me more money for for hifi or books lol

Yeah i managed to get the voucher on the way to class last night so was 4.95 which was great and leaves me more money for for hifi or books lol

Yay! Well done. I just have to remember to take my voucher tomorrow night!

Back