saying NO to being fat and 40!

Miss D

Starting this so I can keep myself accountable as my weight has got completely out of control over the last couple of years. I turn 40 at the end of this year :eek: and for my health and how I feel about myself I need to lose this weight.

Working away this week and on the hills for most of the day so gaining activity points as I'm up and down them (I'm working on my Honours geology project) so eating a bit more than I usually will to keep me going.

Starting this so I can keep myself accountable as my weight has got completely out of control over the last couple of years. I turn 40 at the end of this year :eek: and for my health and how I feel about myself I need to lose this weight.

Working away this week and on the hills for most of the day so gaining activity points as I'm up and down them (I'm working on my Honours geology project) so eating a bit more than I usually will to keep me going.

Hey Miss D :) Welcome and Good Luck with your journey :) Looking forward to reading your story. Any problems/queries then just ask.x

Back