ProPoints Sazbirl's propoints diary

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Hi im Sarah,

Im 32, married to my lovely hubby Carl & we've got a 3yr old boy called callum, he's my little prince :)

Well I've tried just about every diet going but not tried ww propoints, but i did get to goal in 2002 with the old point system. Im not going to group because we are a bit skint but I've just ordered the deluxe starter kit out of the magazine.

I did go to sw up to last week & its my group day today but I've not done the diet for months and my countdown ended last week so im not wasting any more money, our oven is broken at the mo so we had to go and buy a new one last night and the man who is fitting it is coming tomorrow, so im going to weigh myself Saturday morning and start then, my starter pack will take 7-10 working days to come but i know im on 30 dailys and want to get cracking, i can't wait to get started, I've managed to lose 2st with sw but lost nothing for months so i hope i can lose the last 3 with ww :).i will be back with a start weight on Saturday morning :) x

My oven is broke and we had a bloke coming to fit us a new one today, but we bought a gas hob and an electric oven when we needed gas!!! So now we are waiting till an electrician can come on Monday to fit the oven part, but I've got the hob working so i should be ok to start the diet tomorrow :)

Back