SB and BL thanks!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi
well, inspired by you pair i have just got back from a couple of charity shops and now am the proud owner of a black max mara top £2.50, a french connection hot pink top - £2.50 and a really really lovely slinky tight black dress (which is wee bit small, but will fit in a couple of weeks) £6.50

cheers ladies!
daisy x

And we will expect photos of course.

You have to be into crimpline and floral with the charity shops around here.

thats what i thought FT - there was plenty of that, but there were a couple of gems hidden away - was good fun finding them.
daisy x

Great Daisy

I'm addicted to charity shops now. When I was bigger I only looked at bric a brac!:cry:

Wow what bargains Daisy! That's it I'm off on a charity shop spree tomorrow ... just don't tell my OH, he's not that impressed with my new shopping passion lol!

x

Good luck Susianna

My OH thinks it's great. I tell him how much the things would have cost in the original shops. Sometimes they are brand new and still have the lables on. I can't believe the things some people give away (thank goodness).
Hospice shops are often good hunting grounds because people really relate to the cause and the stuff is usually sold in the shops it's brought in to.
The larger charities run it like a big business and distribute stuff all over the place and sort it first and charge "vintage" prices for some things now. You have to choose carefully, but there are masses of bargains to be had.
Happy hunting.

Back