Restarting Exante total solution

Catscratch

I can do this..
:cry:Well here I am, last time here was about 18 months ago when I'd lost 6 stone on Exante. I have now put back on 3 stone :sigh: but I'm back in the zone and am totally committed. My own fault I know what I shouldn't have but recently it has just run away with me. I decided on Monday to get back to it before I put back the other 3 stone and have to buy bigger clothes which I took to the charity shop last time and swore I would never get back into them. I'm down to 1 pair of jeans a couple of tops and some black trousers that fit ok (well a bit tight) but refuse to go and buy more, I have a wardrobe full of smaller clothes which I have to get in by Christmas or I won't be going anywhere. So here goes, I started Monday and have already lost a few pounds so thats given me the incentive to carry on. Will be checking in regularly from now and hopefully have some good results to post. I'm really impressed with some of the new meals and flavours now, none of these were available last time.. :)

Hi Catscratch, You and I are in exactly the same boat, I lost 7.5 stone, chucked out all my "Fat" clothes and I too swore I'd never wear the like again. I put around 2 stone back on in about 2 years. I went from a medium to large and from comfortable 34 waist up to adjustable 36-38 waist trousers. I did it on Lighter Life and a few weeks Cambridge, I didn't like the LL Councillor preaching every week. I now use Exante as it is cost effective compered to the others. I start week 4 tomorrow and have lost a fair bit. If you need a buddy let me know.

Good luck catscratch, you've managed to do it before and you will manage to do it again. It's so disappointing and so easy for the weight to creep back on I'm in the same position, just started exante so onwards and downwards toward target

Thanks all, once I'm in the zone I find it easy to keep on track. Well for most of the time anyway. Just Xmas thats in the way LOL! if I wean off for Xmas I know I'll find it hard to get back again, restarting gets harder each time. I went on holiday last year for 8 weeks and that was the slippery slope. May just do Xmas dinner and then back to it. We are hosting Xmas dinner so can't really sit there with a shake LOL!. What are you doing at Xmas?

Hi Catscratch,

Im in a similar situation. I went from 16st to 12 st last year with slim fast then later slimming world. But this year I have spent most of my time putting that back on! Im now somewhere around 15st - I threw out most of my fat clothes so have nothing to wear :-(. Im starting Exante as soon as my packs arrive and hoping to get to about 13st by xmas.

Good luck to you and I will look out for future posts telling us all about how well you are doing :D

Good Luck to you as well, I'm now one week on Exante and in ketosis so doing fine. Hope your packs arrive soon so you can get into it straight away, don't put it off as soon as they arrive start, I know only too well the saying "I'll start tomorrow" Will look out for you progress next week :)

Best of luck Catscratch! I'm with you. Lost five stone two years ago and have put it all back on. Have tried to restart more times than I want to count but this time is different. My head is in the right place. Day one for me today. We can do it!

Know the feeling, I lost 7 stone on Cambridge 6 years ago then put 4 1/2 stone of it back on over the last two years. I know what the triggers were to allow the weight to start to creep back so I will make sure not to let it happen again.
good luck with you journey.

Good luck Ruby, here's hoping we can all lose it and then keep it off.. Determined this time, it's too hard work to keep starting so I'm really going to try.. x

Good luck girls I'm back after gaining 4 stone xx

Im on a restart too after going from 16 stone to 9 stone... now Im back up to 15 st 7lbs :(

Good luck Catscratch and others. I'm back too after doing really well over the summer and losing over 2.5 stone. Now I've put 8 pounds of that back on and my clothes are starting to get tight and I'm feeling bits of me wobble again that I thought I'd tightened up!! :cry: I didn't get to my goal weight over the summer, but I did feel so much better about myself. Now I'm feeling quite low and really want to get back on the wagon again. All my Exante products arrived late last week and this is Day 1 for me today. I'm finding it hard going, but I'm really determined - I just hope mind over matter works!!

I'm going to weigh in on a Monday, but will have a couple of weeks "off" over Christmas and New Year - I'll try not to go crazy and gain half a stone like I usually do, but I don't see my extended family often so will want to celebrate with them. I'd love to be a stone lighter by Christmas :xmastree:

Back