scale and Non scale victory!

Well I started off at 13stone 9lbs after having 4 kids and not doing anything about my weight inbetween pregnancies.

I joined slimming world and hated it, i just didn't 'get' it?!

So joined weight watchers and lost 12lbs there, but grew impatient with the slow weightloss.

I'd tried lipotim before but felt physically sick eating the shakes and soup, it was gross and I only lasted 2 days!!

I'm on day 3 of s&s now and jumped o the scales this moring and I'm 12 stone 6 which is AMAZING when you consider after a week of piggying I weighed 12stone 11 on sunday!!!!

Also, I have a pair of jeans i wanted to get into but never could and ive got them on! they are tight nd bulging but theyre bloody on!!! :D:D

I don't have headaches, im a little hungry but hopefully that should subside in a few days... i can eat a yummy meal at night

this diet is FABULOUS!!

I think it's a really good idea to use clothes as goals as it makes you notice the inches lost and not just the weight :) Might try that myself. Sounds like the weight is dropping off your! Congrats on your successes so far!

I've actually started to FEEL different, just small things like not so much of a 2nd chin, or just feeling ever so slightly more confident...

I can't believe i on a VLCD really!

Today I had shake for brekkie and bar for lunch, my taste buds must be adjusting now because I really enjoyed them!

And for dinner I had 200g salad, 100g of chicken coated in cajun spice and a chilli sachet.

It was HEAVEN!!

Back