scale jumpers

I own 2 sets of scales!! Neither of which weigh the same as my CDC! One weighs at least 3lb less the other 1.5 lb less! They are both in my dining kitchen & god knows why but I step on them both every day! My friend came round & was horrified I had 2 sets of scales but no kitchen bin! X

Haha at least am not alone every morning i jumped on my scale

I am donna and I also am a weighaholic lol . I too finds it motivates me. But my CDC scales weigh me 7 lb less so that a true bonus. but my wii fit and my scales weigh me the same at home.

I have a morning routine of going for a wee then stripping off, weighing and then showering haha! My scales make me lighter than my CDC's though I think.

I have a morning routine of going for a wee then stripping off, weighing and then showering haha! My scales make me lighter than my CDC's though I think.

You could try stripping off at the CDC's and see if you get the same weight! LOL

When I did WW I could tell who had cheated by the way they dressed for the meeting -- people who had not stuck to the diet invariably came in dressed in the lightest clothing and removed all everything they could (belts, watches, earrings, etc.). -- Okay... I did it, too.

MM

I used to get on the scales every morning and night, but found it disheartening when you dont see it move!! So now I've given them to my hubby to hide, and he only gives them to me on my weigh in day :)

Back