Scales addict!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by MissGem, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. MissGem

MissGem New Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So its Day 2 of Xenical, Unfortunately I have my own little Casualty Department with a set of fantastic scales that i'm absolutely addicted too, i can't stop weighing myself every morning I start work, i sometimes even make people wait to have their bloods taken so i can jump on and have a look! Its bad bad bad, because if somedays i haven't lost an ounce i'm a right grump for the rest of the day, and to make matters even more complex im on the nicotine puffer!! I feel proper up a height!!!
    How often would you recommend getting weighed?? Weekly or monthly?? Im thinking of banishing my departments scales and making appointments with the practice nurse to record it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dietagain

dietagain Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have the same problem i try not to weigh on a daily basis as it does cheese me off if i havent lost :sigh:.
    I thought it might be best not to weigh at all and leave it till i go and see the nurse on a monthly basis.
    Mmmm we will see:D
    Good luck to you x

4. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    I'm also a serial dieter, but it works both ways for me, if i have lost its makes me determined to keep at it, and if i havent it upsets me for a minute but then it makes me want to stick to it to make the scales change!! I weigh myself (official weigh in) once a week. Go doctors once a month at the moment!!

5. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I haven't been taking xenical for very long yet...a week and a bit but I jump on my broken scales every chance I get...It's silly really...they don't tell me my actual weight but if they've gone down a bit I take that as I'm loosing something. Lol. I go in every other week I think but when I buy myself some new scales I'll be weighing myself weekly.. :) Good luck!

6. sallouise

sallouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    so glad not got scales as would be on all the time lol

7. desireeanne

desireeanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st5.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    skinny fibre ,
    i weigh in daily and keep a notebook of the weight every day as well as my excercise for that day

8. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I write down what I eat everyday along with the exercise I've done..but I try not to think about the weight. Lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.