Scales addict!!!

MissGem

So its Day 2 of Xenical, Unfortunately I have my own little Casualty Department with a set of fantastic scales that i'm absolutely addicted too, i can't stop weighing myself every morning I start work, i sometimes even make people wait to have their bloods taken so i can jump on and have a look! Its bad bad bad, because if somedays i haven't lost an ounce i'm a right grump for the rest of the day, and to make matters even more complex im on the nicotine puffer!! I feel proper up a height!!!
How often would you recommend getting weighed?? Weekly or monthly?? Im thinking of banishing my departments scales and making appointments with the practice nurse to record it.

I have the same problem i try not to weigh on a daily basis as it does cheese me off if i havent lost :sigh:.
I thought it might be best not to weigh at all and leave it till i go and see the nurse on a monthly basis.
Mmmm we will see:D
Good luck to you x

I'm also a serial dieter, but it works both ways for me, if i have lost its makes me determined to keep at it, and if i havent it upsets me for a minute but then it makes me want to stick to it to make the scales change!! I weigh myself (official weigh in) once a week. Go doctors once a month at the moment!!

I haven't been taking xenical for very long yet...a week and a bit but I jump on my broken scales every chance I get...It's silly really...they don't tell me my actual weight but if they've gone down a bit I take that as I'm loosing something. Lol. I go in every other week I think but when I buy myself some new scales I'll be weighing myself weekly.. :) Good luck!

so glad not got scales as would be on all the time lol

I write down what I eat everyday along with the exercise I've done..but I try not to think about the weight. Lol.

Back