• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scales addict!!!

S: 19st11lb G: 12st2lb
So its Day 2 of Xenical, Unfortunately I have my own little Casualty Department with a set of fantastic scales that i'm absolutely addicted too, i can't stop weighing myself every morning I start work, i sometimes even make people wait to have their bloods taken so i can jump on and have a look! Its bad bad bad, because if somedays i haven't lost an ounce i'm a right grump for the rest of the day, and to make matters even more complex im on the nicotine puffer!! I feel proper up a height!!!
How often would you recommend getting weighed?? Weekly or monthly?? Im thinking of banishing my departments scales and making appointments with the practice nurse to record it.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 11st1lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have the same problem i try not to weigh on a daily basis as it does cheese me off if i havent lost :sigh:.
I thought it might be best not to weigh at all and leave it till i go and see the nurse on a monthly basis.
Mmmm we will see:D
Good luck to you x

S: 332.5lb C: 313.5lb G: 196lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 19lb(5.71%)
I'm also a serial dieter, but it works both ways for me, if i have lost its makes me determined to keep at it, and if i havent it upsets me for a minute but then it makes me want to stick to it to make the scales change!! I weigh myself (official weigh in) once a week. Go doctors once a month at the moment!!

S: 21st4lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 42.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I haven't been taking xenical for very long yet...a week and a bit but I jump on my broken scales every chance I get...It's silly really...they don't tell me my actual weight but if they've gone down a bit I take that as I'm loosing something. Lol. I go in every other week I think but when I buy myself some new scales I'll be weighing myself weekly.. :) Good luck!

S: 27st0lb C: 21st0lb BMI: 48.9 Loss: 6st0lb(22.22%)
so glad not got scales as would be on all the time lol

S: 21st4lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 42.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I write down what I eat everyday along with the exercise I've done..but I try not to think about the weight. Lol.