Scales aint moving

Emm28

Silver Member
Since my weighin on MOnday the scales havent moved :(

Is this normal during the second week ???

I must admit i havent had as much water has i was having, as ive been on the go and my sons 2nd birthday was yesterday so again was busy

Help?

You need to stop scale hopping - realistically you only need to get weighed max 1 x per week.... My scales have stuck several times, but as Dancing says if you are doing what you are meant to be - then the weight DOES come off.

Fat cells are stubborn and often re-fill with water as they panic that there's nothing in them before the body dispells them completely... Some days and weeks this takes longer than others.

xxxxx

Don't panic! If you look at everybody's ticker you will see that they have all stck at some time or other even in the second week! I weighed myself and thought I had lost NOTHING! Got to my CDC'S later that day and had dropped 5lb! Weighed on myscales the minute I had got in, and I had dropped the 5 on my scales too! No rhyme no reason.It just happens

It'll work hun, as everyone has said some weeks are better than others.
Plus you have to remember it's only 2 days since Monday, you've got 5 to go!
Stick with it and you'll notice a difference overall including in your body shape.

thanks girls :) yesterday i had some of my sons 2nd birthday party food and done a ketostick this morning and its a light pink so least i havent blowen that bit lol

After eating tho today i do actually feel a bit sicky so i guess thats just it was a shock to the body maybe lol

Back