Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scales broke :(

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by thejesta, 22 February 2009 Social URL.

1. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Im not a happy bunny, my scales have been thrown off balance and now weighing wrong.....and its the day before weigh in and i was really excited about it because ive been good all week, what a pain! Im still gonna try and work out what i weigh by weighing something 1kg and seeing just how far the scales are out and do some maths but its just a BIG pain in the bum :(

Sorry - just had to rant

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    jesta that's pants!

are they electronic scales or mechanical ones?

x

4. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Fancy electronic ones - ive been looking at the manual and done all the things to re intiate them but still about 6lbs over, I panicked coz I thought I gained it all over night hahahaha!
    Luckily my boyfriend knows exactly how much he weighs - lucky man hasnt lost or gained a pound in years! So gonna weigh him to work out the difference in the scales :)

5. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    I just hope my dont break then! Ive got elecrtonic ones as well...paid a little extra for them, so then they give you an accurate reading...unlike mechanical ones!

Adams mum has a set of mechanical ones at home...and everytime I go on her scales it always tells me I'm 4lbs lighter! Which unfortunately is never the case! :( :(

Adam is also the same...hes been the same weight for years! He's only just starting to put a little weight on, but thats cos hes building muscle! tsk!

xx

6. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    I think my sacles died when i moved them cleaning the floor :( I THINK ive managed to crack it - they weigh in Kilos and Tom is exactly 3.06kg heavier on these sacles so by my calculations, if im weighing 102.6 - im actually 99kg! :) I think but im happy thinking that :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.