Scales I hate Them

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Meneither, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I will apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place but the purpose of the post concerns us all regardless of what diet were doing............

Scales i hate them and to be honest would be happy if i never saw a set again.

In my eagerness and because i was walking right past the doctors i went into the doctors and weighed myself on there free all singing all dancing talking weighing machine which also did my blood pressure and pulse and made me 2 inches shorted in my actual height.

Most importantly it weighed me and said i was 19 St 3lbs and something onces yeah party time 9lb lost since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago and pretty close to what my home scales told me a few days ago.

Goes to weigh in tonight and they say 19st 10lb.

Now thats a big difference i know peoples scales vary from scales to scale and your CDC or group leader or chemists scales or doctors scales all differ to your own but by 7lb. i think not.

Last edited: 31 January 2008
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.