scales not moving :(

I think its just annoying me because my 'big' milestone has always been wanting to get into the 11s and im sooo close and that pound just wont feck off :banghead:

Just hang on in there. Also remember that new scales will weigh you differently to your current ones :)

Keep at it hun, all of us have experienced the dreaded STS and the wishful thinking! I am in the same boat, trying to get through the next barrier.
:cry:
If you stick to it and are doing it right it will come off eventually, its just messing with our heads..
This is where we all need the determination. :mad:
Last time I STS and the next week I lost 5lbs! No rhyme or reason, just had to plug away at it!
Don't give up! It will happen and think how happy you will be that you persevered and didn't fall at the first furlong.
It's been a long time going on and it will be a long time getting it all off!
Chin up!

Hey hun, i was 13st 8 in one part of my bathroom and i put my scales on a flatter serface (lino is abit bumpy!) and i was 13st 6lb :) just remember to drink loads of water the night before (yes youll wake up to pee but its worth it lol) and by the time you visit the bathroom the second time, all water should be out of your system, make sure surface is dead flat! stand up straight and very still, completely naked, thats what i do, dont worry about the 1lb i was like that for a week at the same weight! then woooooooosh 6lb off in the 3rd week and 3lb over night! i was gobsmacked, just keep going hun its worth it x

I think its just annoying me because my 'big' milestone has always been wanting to get into the 11s and im sooo close and that pound just wont feck off :banghead:

I'm exactly the same! On day 4 of week two and still sitting at 12 stone, that's where I was 4 days ago arrrggghhh. Desperate to get into the 11s

It can be frustrating when the scales don't move, I experienced it earlier this week. My weigh in day was on Saturday and I was 14st 0.25lb, I weighed on Monday and was the same and on Tuesday I was still the same. I then decided not to weigh in anymore until my official weigh in day which is Saturday.

Just keep on going and those scales should eventually drop

well i lost 3 quarters of a lb, pms. so STILL 12 stone and 1/4 of a lb :8855:

Hang in there. It will happen...hope its soon :)

I have been having sts on the scales too
I think it could be down to this heat and so we are al retaining some extra fluid

H xx

I have been having sts on the scales too
I think it could be down to this heat and so we are al retaining some extra fluid

H xx

thats what my husbands been saying, PRAYING for 1/4 lb off tonight!! haha

I think we can retain water in this heat. When I got into bed lastnight my ankles were quite puffy which they haven't been at all since starting the diet.

I'll have to take my own advice up there ^^^.... my scales did eventually drop, but only by 1.5lb in a week so will just have to hope it's better next week!

Weighed in at 12 :( its just not moving. feeling so crap. I thought it would just drop off first month :(

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
Weighed in at 12 :( its just not moving. feeling so crap. I thought it would just drop off first month :(

You've lost 11lbs in 3 weeks tho-surely that's an achievement. As Starlight said, don't weigh every day, as your body will naturally fluctuate-more so in this heat.

i keep weighing to see if its oming off cause i know its not,

bar the first week tats 3lbs in 2 weeks, i want more :(

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
i keep weighing to see if its oming off cause i know its not,

bar the first week tats 3lbs in 2 weeks, i want more :(

I get that, but our bodies are not machines. You will lose weight due to the immense calorie deficit but try to stick to weekly weigh in- as you've seen how stressed you get weighing daily-and stress can stop you losing!! Are you drinking enough water-especially in this weather x
Also looking at your posts, you had a 'blip' only a few days ago-so it'll take a few days to get back into ketosis again!

Keep off the scales hun. You came out of ketosis so give tor body a good week, no weighing, just on plan. Then see how your doing, don't keep torturing yourself hun!

Think im gonna give minimins a bit of space, finding it really demoralising.

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
Think im gonna give minimins a bit of space, finding it really demoralising.

People are only trying to help you and offer advice/support tho! :banghead: not quite sure how you can deem that demoralising :confused:

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the advice :confused:

i'm talking about looking at other peoples weightloss and comparing them to myself when i know we are all different and i can't expect to loose the same as others, but i see peoples signitures saying '8lbs week one, 5lbs week 2, 4lbs week 3, 4lbs week 4' ect and it gets me down as thats not happening to me.

Nothing to do with advice!

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
I'm not talking about the advice :confused:

i'm talking about looking at other peoples weightloss and comparing them to myself when i know we are all different and i can't expect to loose the same as others, but i see peoples signitures saying '8lbs week one, 5lbs week 2, 4lbs week 3, 4lbs week 4' ect and it gets me down as thats not happening to me.

Nothing to do with advice!

Well if you know that every one is different, I don't get when it's demoralising! Surely it should be inspiring you, as you know if you stick to it 100% for a whole week, then you too can have these sorts of losses :)

Back