Scales not moving

laura5510

I started lipotrim nearly two weeks ago. Week one according to my scales I'd lost 7lbs according to the chemists who's scales are very similar to mine I had lost 5lbs now I know on any diet you lose about 7lbs of water the first week the girl in the chemist looked at me and said there's been a loss she hesitated and looked at me as though she thought it should be more and I had cheated.However I'd lost some and as my starting weight was 13st 5 and I'm just 5ft 1 inch tall I thought at least it's 5lb even if it is probably water. Week 2 and despite being 100 percent and in ketosis next to the highest reading on the colour strips on my container you check your ketosis against well anyway I'm not losing anything I'm drinking over 2 litres of water scales are just sticking to the same weight every day I am wondering if there may be something wrong with my metabolism anyone had this problem

Hi Laura I would say you may need to up your water intake
I am doing Cambridge and they say tondrink between 2.5l and 3l a day
I am not sure if lipotrim is the same but maybe just an idea
Good luck and stay positive xx you might have a slow first few weeks and then a good loss

Ps as you can see when i have done this diet a few years ago and did lose weight then
I started lipotrim nearly two weeks ago. Week one according to my scales I'd lost 7lbs according to the chemists who's scales are very similar to mine I had lost 5lbs now I know on any diet you lose about 7lbs of water the first week the girl in the chemist looked at me and said there's been a loss she hesitated and looked at me as though she thought it should be more and I had cheated.However I'd lost some and as my starting weight was 13st 5 and I'm just 5ft 1 inch tall I thought at least it's 5lb even if it is probably water. Week 2 and despite being 100 percent and in ketosis next to the highest reading on the colour strips on my container you check your ketosis against well anyway I'm not losing anything I'm drinking over 2 litres of water scales are just sticking to the same weight every day I am wondering if there may be something wrong with my metabolism anyone had this problem
This is my first time so I don't have much advice to give,I'm sure it is demoralising it seems to be working for me and it's such a tough diet you need to see results to help you along. I have taken nothing but water 3+ litres and my shakes (a lot of toothpaste and mouth wash lol) no tea or coffee but I haven't finished week 2 yet (Tuesday is my next weight in) keep at it maybe things will pic up good luck

This is my first time so I don't have much advice to give,I'm sure it is demoralising it seems to be working for me and it's such a tough diet you need to see results to help you along. I have taken nothing but water 3+ litres and my shakes (a lot of toothpaste and mouth wash lol) no tea or coffee but I haven't finished week 2 yet (Tuesday is my next weight in) keep at it maybe things will pic up good luck

It's so hard because when I did it last time I lost weight so much quicker too ! Or at least it feels like that now
It's so hard to stay positive and upbeat when you are doing this, but there are plenty of us here for a rant if you need it xx

Hey Laura

Hows it going - hope you sorted it out and losing again
Hi there I hope this is posted in the right place I'm not very good navigating the sight well I'm afraid I've had to come off lipotrim I got down to 11st 7lb but despite drinking 3 even 4 litres of water and having psyllium husk to.prevent constipation I kept getting it and after an episode that nearly put me in hospital I had to come off I'd had 6 dulcolax not all at once 3 repositories and nothing was happening except pain and discomfort Ill spare you the grim details but am ok now. I also had bleeding Now I'm not trying to.put any of you off it may be because I have diverticula though never given me any problems before. Like I said not trying to.put any of you off as there was a time I lost all my weight almost on this diet and in fact it is the only diet that ever shifted weight off me I've tried them all. My metabolism must be dreadful i am having 800 cal a day diet recommends to stay on it only 3 wks since I've been on it these over 2 weeks I've lost nothing just stayed the same weight you're meant to lose on it it's a nhs diet I honestly haven't seen a lb shift since on it which tells me I'd have gained if I had above this anyway good.luck.to the rest of you pilgrim really works just unfortunate I had my problem and had to come off it

Back