Scales Temptation

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
I only started this diet on Thursday, but I am so tempted to go and see if I've lost anything lol

I won't though because Thursday is wi and I am going to stick to it!
:sigh:
I just hope that when I do weigh myself I've lost something :eek::eek:

Are any of you tempted?

HAHA remember the last thread on this!!

***step away from the scales***
Dont weigh yourself everyday, you will let it rule your life !
Weigh once a week and if you really cant do it weigh half way through.

Ruthy xxx

Having let it rule me for several year and have just finished (not joking) Hypnotheraphy for it I haven't weighed myself on scales for 5 months now. Used to do this up to 6 or more times a day.

Good girl for waiting and drink lots of water between now and then and stop about 5 or 6 pm to wee it all out before the morning weigh in.

Bren
X

Will make sure I drink lots more on wednesday :D

When is the best time to weigh yourself?

Mornings?

Definitely. Morning and remember to drink you last water by early evening the day before. Let us know how you go.
XX

Good luck! i always have a wee and i try to have a poo to (sorry)
Every ounce makes a pound!;)

Ruthy xxx

i jump on my wii fit every morning to get weighed before doing my workout, maybe i should start limiting this to once a week now as i'm sure the weight will start to slow down a bit soon (please god no) lol

lol i am very religious about gettting weighed i do limit myself to class weigh ins only now but have to wear the same clothes each week and cannot wear things like hairslides ooooohhhhh nooooo and before going into class av defo gotta have a little wee pmsl and sorry to sound grose but a pooh on weigh in day is an absouloute must!!!:)

a pooh on weigh in day is an absouloute must!!!:)[/QUOTE said:
This is great! HAHA. thanks for the giggle!

Bren
x:D

lol i am very religious about gettting weighed i do limit myself to class weigh ins only now but have to wear the same clothes each week and cannot wear things like hairslides ooooohhhhh nooooo and before going into class av defo gotta have a little wee pmsl and sorry to sound grose but a pooh on weigh in day is an absouloute must!!!:)

Hehe I am usually as regular as clockwork on the number 2 front, but it's always after I've had my brekkie but will try and push one out as soon as I get up pmsl:p:D

lol! i weigh myself every day and now im upset because ive put on 2 lb. maybe i havent and its my religious weighing i know deep down i should onyl do it once a week but i just cant help myself!

Let's just say that my scales would feel neglected if I didn't weigh at least once a day!

yeah i remember the last thread about this - one comment sticks in my mind (cant remember who it was though) but they took left their watch off to get weighed and forgot bout it until someone shouted out across the room! I weigh myself a good three times a day (just out if interest) love the results first thing in a morning, I always weigh less xxx

i weight myself 1st thing in the morning after a pooh and a wee! your weight can fluctuate throughout the week but if mine isn't dropping like i want i will try and focus on eating some s and ss foods.

i weight myself 1st thing in the morning after a pooh and a wee! your weight can fluctuate throughout the week but if mine isn't dropping like i want i will try and focus on eating some s and ss foods.
That's what I use my scales for, to check if I'm on track and if I'm not, correct the damage

I gave into temptation this morning, and have to the conclusion my scales are crap. I stepped on and it said I lost over a stone :eek: stepped on again and I was same as last week:cry: stepped on again and it said I had lost 3lbs:confused:

Could be my floor though, it's not very even so will wait to see what it says on Thursday my official weigh in day

Your all crackers!!! I love this site coz you just make me laugh so much..I only weigh myself once a week at WI other wise I'd be obsessed!!

Back