Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

scales

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by skyegirl, 2 August 2009 Social URL.

1. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, I am just wondering if there is anyone out there who like me doesn't have any "working" scales and is loving the freedom? whenever I have tried to lose weight before I have weighed my self and felt good when its coming off but had my sprits and willpower bombed when I am not, tis time round my scales which are completely useless and weigh me 2 stone lighter than what I am have been banished, I was weighed at the Drs when I started xenical 2 weeks ago and shall be weighed again when I go back in a couple of weeks and I feel so much more positive as I am not tied to the scales, I know I have lost inches as my jeans are looser and my carpal tunnel is nowhere as bad as it was, I am just hoping when I finally get on Drs scales it shows the loss I am hoping for and I don't lose heart again.
    Does anyone else not weigh?:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soon to be yummy mummy

Soon to be yummy mummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Restarting Cambridge SS after gaining all my weight back :-( I WILL do it this time!
    what a fab idea! my scales too are completely useless! im just hoping doctors scales arent! lol!

i was gonna weigh every 2 weeks, buy going to Boots and using the scales you pay to go on? you get a print out, so i was gonna do that and take it along to the doctors with me incase of any "discrepencies"! good luck with the weight loss! xx

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I did try and hide my scales in a cupboard, but cos I knew they were there I kept getting them back out and weighing on.

This time am only weighing once a week, only cos I need to know how I am doing in case I need to adjust what I am eating. Hope I can stick to the once a week cos like you if I had sts or not lost much I got disheartened and ate more - good luck.

Vanda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.