Scales!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Yes I know we shouldn't weigh ourselves at home! But OH got some new ones from Lakeland and I'm terrified of them! They only tell you how much your bodyfat levels are :eek: plus how much muscle you have, how much of you is water, and how much your skeleton weighs!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: no more excuses for big bones then! I shall probably never go on them again!

bless if we had some like that here i defintaely would not get on them lol

Just bought a digital set (so i can see them without my specs on) from tesco reduced to £6 and they show same weight as SW meeting scales. Thankfully thats all they show lol

I don't think he got them from Lakeland at all...I think he got them from THE FUTURE!!!! :beam:

Has he been building a Time Machine, whilst you are at work? That'd explain a lot.... ;)

I don't think he got them from Lakeland at all...I think he got them from THE FUTURE!!!! :beam:

Has he been building a Time Machine, whilst you are at work? That'd explain a lot.... ;)
PMSL

Oh my goodness, you will need a degree in mathematic's to know how to work them - yes, I think I would be a bit scared of them too, they would probably turn around and bite me on b*m and tell me to get off because I am too heavy, LOL....

Oh my goodness, you will need a degree in mathematic's to know how to work them - yes, I think I would be a bit scared of them too, they would probably turn around and bite me on b*m and tell me to get off because I am too heavy, LOL....

I'm scared I'd get on and they'd go, "ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!" (in Steven Hawking's voice).

Cooool! But i am a bit geeky and work (sort of) with IT! They would fascinate me, i'd be on and off them every 5 minutes!

We have these... I got on on day 1, it said 18% water, I got off and got back on, and suddenly had 32% water. RUBBISH!!! My water content did not double in 3 seconds!!! Pah!

Also, the weight does the same, and weighs much differently from the scales at class.

Emma xXx

Oh my gosh!!!! do they actually make scales like that!!??

i'd be pretty terrified, BUT they sound so interesting, and if your doing it at home.. perfect. Personally the ONLY scales i'd concider stepping on for a weigh in if i wasnt at class would be the ones in Boots. imo they'r the most accurate i think you'd find outside of class, home ones can so easily be wrong..

xx

I don't want any scales ever, to tell me how much my skeleton weighs! No no no. It weighs 10 stone and the rest of me weighs 10lbs. That is all. That's exactly how it is!

Back