scales

jules75

I just couldnt resist having a sneaky peek on my scales this morning and I must say I was very impressed with the reading! However, my c.d.c scales and my scales show a huge difference, when I did slimming world I used to get weighed on mine as soon as I came back from the meeting and my scales were always spot on with what I had weighed at S.W. Like i say i was v pleased with whay they said this morning but know that when i go and get weighed later on today im guna be at least 5lb heavier on hers!!!! :mad:

xx

I find this. My cdc has brilliant scales that are to the 1/4lb! So very accurate.

My scales are cheapo asda (not digital) and I always weigh less on my scales at home than at work. I'm thinking of investing in some 'salter' digital scales. I have heard through minimins that most people find they are the most accurate.

Hugs x x x

How long was there between weighing on your scales and weighing on her's? The time difference can make it annoying as you can gain about 3lbs over the course of the day!

Don't worry about the difference between the scales. I used to weigh on my own scales (Wii Fit actually) at the same time (08:30) every WI morning, on the same equipment, and this would be my own personal, and therefore official, record. I did this because getting to see my CDC at the same time each week was often difficult because of work.

I think as long as you pick your official scales, and your weight is coming down on both :D there is no problem :p

The weight is defo coming down Jim!! I just lurvvvvvvve what my scales said this morning! I got weighed on mine pretty much as soon as I came home from seeing c.d.c last week so there wasnt any time difference what so ever. Like I say theres an entire 5lb difference between the two and mine were accurate when i did s.w, oh well never mind, like u say as long as they are moving in the right direction thats the main thing!!!!

xx

My scales weigh me 2 pounds heavier than my CDC's so i was ove the moon with her reading. it hasn't moved much this week though :(

my scales weigh me 3.5lbs less than my CDC's! a theory I have tested every week! I get weighed then drive straight to CDCS to get weighed then weigh myself when I get home! And is always 3.5lb difference. I was also considering buying some better home scales for when im on maintanence!

Mine weigh pretty much the same as cdc's, she rounds down to the nearest pound when weighing which is fine with me. But i do get weighed at the same time every week at 930am and i never drink before going.

Yesterday i put on 5lb on my scales from 7am to 230pm, only had water and one soup.. had a sleep 'cos in work at night and on waking at 6pm was back down by the 5lb! Just shows how heavy water can weigh and you can fluctuate through a day! xx

Back