scales

I use Salter scales, even if i go on 2 minutes later I am the same weight (so i think it works!) Am same weight on WI than on SW scales, I have used two scales by Salter, both good but you need to tap it quite hard for it to turn on hehe x

The ones I use are EKS glass bathroom scales and are pretty reliable and tie in with the scales at class.

There are only 2 rooms in our house without carpet - the bathroom which has cushioned vinyl, and the kitchen which has non-cushioned vinyl flooring. So we weigh ourselves in the kitchen.

I have to hold my hand up to being one of those people who usually weigh themselves at least once, if not twice, a day. And I always weigh before heading to class for official weigh in. Our scales match those at class, with the variance of 0.5lbs and that is only because our scales only read full lbs.

Bizarrely though, for last night's WI, I weighed at home and from that was expecting a 2-3lb gain (2 bad weekends in a row so was expecting it), but by the time I got to class and weighed, that had reduced to a 0.5lb gain. Cue me thinking our scales at home had gone wonky. Got home and stepped on our scales, just to prove that they were playing up, and they matched the ones at class! So, somewhere in between leaving the house and getting to class, I managed to lose 1.5 - 2.5lbs!! Nice!

I weigh myself after going to loo 1st thing in morning in the buff lol

Back