scales

suemal

I get weighed every 4 weeks by my CDC so just had my first weigh in.Her scales put me at 15st 10lb mine put me at 14st 12lb.The day i first got weighed my scales were 6lb lighter.I know i've lost more than 1st 5lbs as i weigh myself everyday,and i know i,ve lost 25lb.So should i just go by my scales?

I have two charts ; one with my WI, one with my CDC's WI.

I figure go with yours cos after all - when you get to goal you'll be the one weighing on your own scales xxxx

LOL!

My scales at home weigh heavier than my CDC's so I like to go by her scales (lol). I'm gonna just get weighed on my CDC's scales from now on just to keep things less complicated. (I'm very easily confused:confused:!!)

Good luck

Susan x

I consider my weight loss to be what my CDC's scales say weekly,Her scales are good expensive ones.I do check my weight on mine everyday and because it's first thing in the morning without clothes I think its nearer to my true weight

I go off my cdc.. and dont weigh myself at home.. just cos i find that easier.. and it may be easy to be thrown if i weighed myself at home.. and i hadnt changed much.. esp considing womens weight can fluctuate + or - 4 lbs a day..
x x x

my scales weigh me heavier than my cdc's so i go by hers since i weigh in with her of a morning

i weigh approximatly 4lb heavier in an evening then i did first thing in the morning

As long as you stick to one set to monitor (or two if you arre organised) you can monitor your loss, may as well be the official ones if you are going anyway. measure too - that can be really motivating

Hi
Even tho i weight my self on my scales every day i dont take it for granted until Monday comes and i get weighted with my cc.Which ever you find is best for you xx

I have two charts too. One at home and one with my CDC.

I update my signature on minimins according to my own scales' results, as I have been doing so every saturday morning for a month.

Plus chances are that I won't be weighed at the same time everytime when I go and see her.

Elie

My scales weigh me a few lbs lighter than my cdc's!
But then I weigh my self naked first thing in the morning!
Not sure my cdc would like me doing that on her scales!:giggle:

Back