Scales

Sugarloaf85

Urghhhhh I know this doesn't change my weight loss or anything but I weighed myself using my friends scales and then about an hour later using the work ones at the hospital and they both said I was 8lbs lighter then my ones at home - all within a few hours! I'm wondering if I should buy some new ones. X

Currently 16st 4.5lbs

Is there nothing you can check yours with (hand weight, big bag of sugar etc)? Maybe they're on their way out, need new battery or unlevel floor?

Is there nothing you can check yours with (hand weight, big bag of sugar etc)? Maybe they're on their way out, need new battery or unlevel floor?

Oh how stupid of me!! I should check with something I know the weight off! Eeee thanks!!

I use my bathroom floor. They are uneven slate tiles. Think I'll try the kitchen from now on. Thanks x

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

I'm curious to see the outcome!

Hi.

A pound of sugar weighs 1.5 on my scales. I weighed it in my cooking scales and it was just over a pound. I think I need new scales or buy some new battery's for it. Lol. Xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

It's more likely the scale than batteries. Mine is a pain so I've started using Wii fit instead

I don't have a wii fit anymore. Wish I still did. I use a fitbit and been thinking about getting the fitbit scales. But not sure if I can justify £100 for them :-/ xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

That's a lot of money for scales... do they make the tea and take the dog for a walk?!?!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a lot of money for scales... do they make the tea and take the dog for a walk?!?! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaah! No they don't! But they should for the price! They have wifi or something and link with your fitbit. That's the only reason I'm interested. Lol. I might have to book myself in for extra shifts to justify getting them. Xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

You sometimes see Wiis cheap on local sale groups.

You've probably saved enough on takeaways etc to justify £100 though :) what is a fitbit?

But if you spent 20 quid on the scales then you'd have 80 quid to spend on slutty dresses!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I've defo saved from buying takeaways and treats!!! Easy! A fitbit is a little pedometer really. It knows you're weight and how many calories you burn. Lol. It's daft but really helps me! Lol ohhhh I might see what my pay is like on Thursday!! Xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

But if you spent 20 quid on the scales then you'd have 80 quid to spend on slutty dresses!!! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahahaa I love slutty dresses!! I can't wait to be skinny mini and work them!! Lol xxxx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Oooh slutty dress plan is good!

Ha ha! Give me a few months. When i get to goal I'll post a slutty photo!! Pmsl x Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Last edited:
Back