1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Scan bran- bloating?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimsarah, 14 June 2014 Social URL.

1. slimsarah

slimsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    I've been eating scan bran the last two days, 5 a day and I feel ever so bloated, I've drank plenty too. Is this normal? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Some people will say so, others aren't affected. To my mind, eating cardboard will do that! If you perservere, it might settle down.

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(9.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I love scan bran!!
    Maybe as you have only just started having it, just have it a couple of times per week and not 2 days in a row. Drink plenty and let it 'work' through your system before having another portion.
    Fibre does have a tendency to bloat you as it swells but can affect some more than others......!!
    It does the trick though ;)

5. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got really bloated when i ate 5 a day and so now if i want to eat any scan bran i tend to stick with 2 a day and i get no bloating with eating just the 2 x

6. slimsarah

slimsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Thanks guys, I'll stick with the scan bran as it deffo works lol, I just won't be having it everyday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.