Scan Bran Challenge

x_kerry_x

Hi guys
Can someone tell me how the scan bran challenge works. How many do you have per day, does it replacement both Healthy Extras or just B... someone people say its awful some say it helps weight loss etc... 2 weeks and scales show a gain but i cannot see why, im not giving up so having a push in the right direction
thank you!!

It replaces your HEXB for a week. You need to seriously increase fluid intake. Seriously. It works, well it does for me. I do it every few weeks. Try and get creative with it though. Search for scan bran recipes on here :)

The packet sizes are 2 portions. A portion is 5 slices. Each pack contains ten so essentially 2 days worth :)

I dread to think of the "fallout" of eating ten!!

Oh I see. Yes you get some bang for your syn-buck with them that's for sure

So I've bought 3 Packets, 6 days worth so will take me up to next wi! Anyone tried it with water and sweetner? I'm hoping it tastes like all bran but doubt full , would u use all 5 if doing this?
Have cottage cheese and salad to try on it too!

How many litres a day would u think u drink whilst having scan bran every day? Xx

You can soak it in the water and mix it with yoghurt and sweetener and microwave it. Sort of like a sloppy porridge. If you whack in an egg it sets like a cakey consistency. You are supposed to drink 2 litres a day anyway and I always make sure I have a couple of pints on top of that. No, not THAT kind.... ;)

Back