• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scan bran?

It's like a crispbread but can also be used in cakes. You can buy it from Holland and Barret.
It's not that nice when eaten as a crispbread to be honest so i think most people use it in cakes.
But from what i hear it is supposed to help speed up losses (correct me if im wrong anyone?)
its really fibre tastic - (makes you go!) i hate the taste of it unless its in a cake....it tastes vile (IMO) - ive only tried the one sort, i think there is an oaty version too.....? its £1.20 at meetings for 10 pieces i think.....x
Thanks Ellebear - my body is telling me I need a bit more fibre in my life, if you know what I mean - lol!

I shall try them - don't really eat cakes, so will see if I can stomach them as a crispbread first!
My OH's mum eats them with cottage cheese on top and thinks they're lovely! I tried it once with a laughing cow triangle spread on and managed to eat it but wasn't really to my taste! I do like the chocolate scan bran cake though :D

I think i read somewhere they had gone up to 1 syn? I could be wrong though so hopefully someone can correct me?

Ooh i'd like to try the oaty version! Never seen it in Holland and Barret though? xx

needs to focus!!!!
i eat them with low fat cheese ontop of them also, i quite like them, but they are best in the chocolate scan bran cake. I only get mine from Holland and Barrett as i dont go to class anymore.

i read they've went upto 1 syn also, even though it still says on the packet 1/2 syn. xx

I like them with a laughing cow triangle on them, I only have a couple and I syn them.

They taste like they have taken a bowl of all bran and crushed and flattened them to make a crispbread. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World - Recipe Request 0
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Overseas 0