scan bran

I'd love to try the Oat version but haven't been able to find a H&B that stock it.

I've tried the other spread with Philly cheese but wouldn't recommend it.

Other than using in cake recipes for additional fibre, I soak mine in tinned tomato & have it with a SW full english :p

I can manage two at the most, maybe three at a push, but don't know if I could have the 5 for my HEXB. I find it ok with banana on top, or last time I had it with quark and blackcurrant jam...sounds strange but was surprisingly ok. Oh and the scan bran choc cake is a hit in our house, with a bit of light aerosol cream I can actually trick my mind into thinking I'm having real cake haha.

I can just about manage it in the cakes (carrot cake is my favourite) and round scotch eggs, there is no way I'm eating it any other way hehe x

I crumble 1 or 2 and soak in yoghurt and berries overnight for a quick and easy breakfast or

cheese and onion fritters, go lovely with a cooked breakie
2 scan bran crumbled up
2 eggs,
soysauce,
grated cheese
mustard

mix all together and leave to soak, then fry in frylight !

I have only ever tried to eat as a crispbread once and not good

I quite like it just as a cracker with some spready cheese, tomatoes, cucumber etc on it. I don't find it all that different to Ryvita, slightly different texture but that's about it :) I made the scan bran curly wurly cake and it was rancid!

soaked in hot water, options sachet mixed in and topped with fruit and yoghurt, yum yum and so filling.

I totally agree about the curly wurly cake. Several of us in group made it, including the c. We all hated it, just a waste of a curly wurly I think.

Back