• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

scan bran

I'd love to try the Oat version but haven't been able to find a H&B that stock it.

I've tried the other spread with Philly cheese but wouldn't recommend it.

Other than using in cake recipes for additional fibre, I soak mine in tinned tomato & have it with a SW full english :p
I can manage two at the most, maybe three at a push, but don't know if I could have the 5 for my HEXB. I find it ok with banana on top, or last time I had it with quark and blackcurrant jam...sounds strange but was surprisingly ok. Oh and the scan bran choc cake is a hit in our house, with a bit of light aerosol cream I can actually trick my mind into thinking I'm having real cake haha.
I can just about manage it in the cakes (carrot cake is my favourite) and round scotch eggs, there is no way I'm eating it any other way hehe x
I crumble 1 or 2 and soak in yoghurt and berries overnight for a quick and easy breakfast or

cheese and onion fritters, go lovely with a cooked breakie
2 scan bran crumbled up
2 eggs,
grated cheese

mix all together and leave to soak, then fry in frylight !

I have only ever tried to eat as a crispbread once and not good
I quite like it just as a cracker with some spready cheese, tomatoes, cucumber etc on it. I don't find it all that different to Ryvita, slightly different texture but that's about it :) I made the scan bran curly wurly cake and it was rancid!
soaked in hot water, options sachet mixed in and topped with fruit and yoghurt, yum yum and so filling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World - Recipe Request 0
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Overseas 0