scared about 1st weigh in tomorrow!!

rade

try, try & try some more!
yikes!

i am so nervous about my first weigh in tomorrow night... i see so much support and positive encouragement on this board and to be honest it has helped me this first week! even though i am not always posting, i am reading!!

I'm also getting the cold too, so have been gagging on a nice indian takeaway - spice and heat yum yum!!

:eat:

:sigh: i am really trying so hard and am just worried a poor loss tomoro nite will be such a demotivator...

Hi Rade. you will be fine. if you have stuck to it and had your water you will be rewarded when you step on the scales. Come and let us know how well you have done!

Hi Rade. you will be fine. if you have stuck to it and had your water you will be rewarded when you step on the scales. Come and let us know how well you have done!

thanks!! i hope i am full of good news tomorrow!! i have been sooooo strict, and been drinking 3-4 litres of water a day, so fingers crossed!! lol

this is a real hard diet but i think the strict plan may actually be what i need!!

Hi, I've just had my first and lost 13. If you've stuck to it you're bound to lose. It's funny how your brain works, I was convinced I felt really heavy this morning and worried I wouldn't lose but the figures add up, you can't ss without losing

xxx can't wait to hear your news.

I didn't think I'd lost much either--I certainly didn't feel any difference in my clothes, though my OH says there's less of me to hug. Ahhh... :)

Remember, on this diet, you can't fail. The weight's coming off even if it doesn't show on the scales. Some folks retain more water--and of course some of us weigh more to start with :D so that first week's loss might not be as huge as some.

But you'll be fine... :) Keep us informed, okay?

fingers crossed will be back tomorrow to see how you have done.If you have stuck to the diet you can`t go wrong :D

Good luck Rade with weigh in tomorrow night.

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in for you.

Love Mini xxx

Yikes! getting excited now!! hehe! :giggle:

yikes!

i am so nervous about my first weigh in tomorrow night... i see so much support and positive encouragement on this board and to be honest it has helped me this first week! even though i am not always posting, i am reading!!

I'm also getting the cold too, so have been gagging on a nice indian takeaway - spice and heat yum yum!!

:eat:

:sigh: i am really trying so hard and am just worried a poor loss tomoro nite will be such a demotivator...

Good luck for your first weigh in I am sure you will do fantastic.:)

Back