Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Football starts in an hour or so, so I will get ready! :D

Please don't think for a minute that I am interested in football :eek:. I just find the Spanish players to my taste :p, and it keeps my mind off food.;)

You should watch too, I promise it's worth puting up with your hubbies/bf/etc shouting at the TV with a beer in their hand!:D:D:D:D

Elie xx

Hello girls!

So far, so good diet-wise. Although I am guilty of sinful thoughts: I am particularly obsessed with ratatouille at the mo! But instead, I have my lovely CD shakes, mmmh :confused::mad::rolleyes:

I have been looking at catalogues for clothes for my holidays. For once I will be able to enjoy the sun and the heat without sweating like a pig under baggy clothes to cover my body. I am not madly in love with my figure still, but at least it looks normal in summer clothes.

I hope you are doing well today. We shall overcome, as my English teacher used to say during exams :D

Elie x

Awww, thanks Irene, you are so sweet :)

I really missed minimins too, but I really wasn't feeling like going online these past few months. But I am so much better now :D

This is people like you who make it so nice on these boards (if that makes sense: my brain is tired and after a trip in France, I can't think in English!:eek:)

Now it's official: I am starving :sigh:

Actually no, I'm not really hungry, but I can't take my mind off food. I wanted to have a week without CD bars, but I ate one this evening as I needed to chew something :sigh:

At least, it was still within my diet :rolleyes:

I can't wait to have my WI.

I hope you all had a nice day.

Elie x

Hello dear people!

Another day is gone, and I have been extra good. I had a rough day at work today, due to the incompetence of my line "manager". This is what happens when you let teachers be managers without the appropiate training: they are upsetting everyone! As I said in another post, at least I am not the only one to think like this, so I know I am not overeacting...Although I am usually much more thick-skinned. I think tiredness and the diet make me very sensitive :eek:

I can't wait to go on holidays. And buy some nice clothes for my Polynesian hols :D This is what keeps me going.

I know I will have to have a 1 month interruption, as I don't want to drink shakes and eat bars when I am on holidays. Actually, I may bring some bars on holidays to eat at lunchtime. But I want to enjoy the local cuisine, as well as my gran's :rolleyes:

Hope you had a good day!

Elie x

Back