Scared and crying? Not anymore, here is the new me! I AM BACK!!!!

Hi Anna!

I know, 1lb to go and it is another stone!!!! :eek: I would never have thought it possible the day I posted my 1st message on minimins :p

I like it when people notice it, but when these people are strangers, it makes me feel uneasy. I love it when my family say this though :rolleyes:.

I have not been able to buy any new clothes yet because I am still between 22 and 20, despite almost 2 stones lost :eek:. I keep my mesurement every 2 weeks and my bum and thighs have barely slimmed down, whereas my upper half and even my waiste are much thinner :D. As a waiste, I am almost size 18, but my bottom is in the way :giggle:. I need to tone it :sigh:

I bought a slendertone belt today, to try to tone my belly. I hate doing sit ups, so I chose the easy solution. My mum's physiotherapist said it was a very efficient belt and even uses it on his patients, so we will see :D

I remember you saying that the diet was a bit boring after a while, and I understand why now. I am a bit impatient :eek: and wish I could see a change every week, so I try to forget about the diet :rolleyes:.

Nobody will recognise me when I go to see my family in April :D. That will be my little vain moment :cool:;)

Elie xx

Hi!

Well, I guess I am alone again...:( But only 5 nights to go and then I will be with him again :) Sometimes I am so glad that time passes by so quickly, as in September we will start living together, and I won't have to go back to an empty flat :)

Diet wise, I have a new stock of CD bars. They are my treat in the evening, and I particularly like the peanuts ones :drool:

I saw my CDC today, and in total I have lost 3" of my waist, in 3 weeks SSing :D But my bum is still as big :mad:. My gran always says I am made to have children with hips like mine :confused: Of course, she doesn't mean to be hurtful, it is a compliment for people her age :rolleyes:. And actually, I am glad, because it means I will still have lovely curves even when I am slim. And TBH, my BF likes curvy women, so we are all winers :p

I have 3 very difficult days ahead of me. And it doesn't help that the relations between my manager and some of my colleagues are very "tense" :(. But hey, I am not married to this school, so at least I know I can leave if I am really unhappy ;)

I hope you're all having a very nice weekend.

Elie xx

Hi everybody!

Thank you for your message Anna. You are a faithful reader :D. I am definitely losing very quickly a lot off my top half. Even my breasts are becoming smaller :(. I knw someone who won't be very ahppy :p :giggle: . I am joking, I am very happy I am losing fat and getting slimmer. I can't wait for my bum and thighs to do the same :D I am a size 18 top now, which is brilliant :cool: but I find myself a bit disproportionate at the time :eek:. At least I am losing the "dangerous fat", the one around my vital parts ;).

Work was OK today, but I still don't like how some people are despising each other. I always feel caught in the middle. I am a very quiet girl and I like to get on with everybody, so you can imagine the torture :sigh:. I dream of a world where everybody would at least tolerate each other. Didn't I tell you that I am also nicknamed John Lennon? :giggle:

I have decided to start to have a new way of looking at my body. All these years, I hated it, because it was to fat. So I was hiding it, cursing it, ignoring it. And now I realise: why? it is not my body's fault :confused: I don't know if that makes sense but it is my mind that corrupted my body like this. So now, I am learning how to pamper myself, to make me feel good in the body I was given. I went to Lush yesterday and bought some lovely soap bars. I have always loved this shop but very rarely bought anything as I didn't think it was worth it, being so fat and all that. So now I have decided that I'd rebudget and spare some money for nice, fun (and not tested on animals :D) beauty products. I am lucky as in Bluewater my fav shops are all closed to each other :D.

I am sorry my sentences do not make much sense, but I am EXAUSTED and can't even write in French anymore :eek:

I hope you all had a good day.

Elie xx

Hi Elie

Good on you for pampering yourself a bit (and for getting not tested on animals stuff too!). MMMMM Lush - I love Lush bath bombs. You totally deserve it. I too am trying to do that more as I think it sends yourself a message that you are worth the effort and bolsters your self esteem. Another plus is time in the bathroom is time out of the kitchen lol.
I love body shop cocoa butter body butter - smells like white chocolate mmmmm.

There is nothing worse than being stuck in the middle of fighting colleagues is there? Annoys me no end - like you say they can dislike each other but be polite and not ***** behind each other's backs.

You wouldn't think I work in a scholl and that we are supposed to be responsible adults :rolleyes:. Well, here is a news for everybody, teachers are sometimes worse than the pupils they teach :p

I feel very srongly about animal testing in the cosmetic industry, so I am always careful with what I buy. LUSH is one of the best shops in the world. I feel like a queen from another era with all my creams and soap and powdered perfumes in old fashion boxes and tins :D. And I start realising that beauty is also about how you smell and "feel". I have always found women who smell a nice perfume to be very attractive (not that I am attracted to women though :p).

We should all pamper ourselves, it gives such a good impression of self worth :D

Elie xx

Hi Anna! (and everybody who still reads my diary!)

Thanks for your message! I am fine, I was just very busy as we were in the middle of mock exams for our Sixth Formers.

The diet is going fine. I lost another 3.6lbs this week, which could have been better if I had drunk the required 4l a day! But I didn't so... I have a stone since I started the diet. It does not show on my signature because I weigh differently at my CDC (for some reason...)

I hope you are doing fine girls.

Elie :)

Hi girls!

Thanks for your message Sara:D I know how difficult it can be for students, I was one last year :D I had a bath tub in my 2 first houses but I didn't dare take any bath in it... Wouldn't risk my life :rolleyes:

Thanks Anna! I hope I will win this Easter Challenge :D But even I don't, I would still be happy with my weight loss. I can't believe how much I have lost in 2 months...:eek:

Another very long and boring day today. Pupils were having assessments, and I HATE not being able to talk or do anything but wander around desks :rolleyes::p

Off to eat my CD chocolate bar in front of a film now!

Elie xx

PS: I should have started a career in LUSH :D I love this site so much I even advertise it for free in the staffroom :rolleyes:

Hi Elie!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hey! Just been lurking around lately. You are doing well with your easter challenge. Well done you!!

Tc
Ellie

Hi Ellie, my twin :D

I am glad to receive some news from you. :) I hope the diet is going OK for you. :D

Sara, I can't even imagine what would happen if I were unleashed in a LUSH shop with a discount :eek: Have you heard of their cosmetic range? The shop is called B and it follows the same concepts and principles, and it gorgeous, though quite pricey. There are only 4 shops in England so far, but you can see their products online.

Elie xx

LOL @ the twin comment!

Diet has been going very well so far! Only 2lbs to go til I get to a total of 2 stone loss. There is absolutely no turning back now. Taking it a stone at a time. My clothes are alot looser and yeah the boobs have also shrunk a tad bit!! LOL

Hi lovely people!

Well, it was WI yesterday, and I lost 3.4lbs. As my CDC says, my losses are never huge but consistent so all is well in dietland for Elie :D

I am all the more happy that I can now fit into trousers that I bought 2 years ago!!!!!:cool: Last week, I needed 5 cm less to be able to do them around my bum and waiste, and yesterday morning, I realised they fitted perfectly! So I must have lost quite a lot in inches :eek:

I hope you all had a very nice week.

Elie xx

Hi people!

Another diet week is gone, along with 3.2 lbs. I am very happy because this week I wasn't very serious with my water. I have to be more serious next week as I fell ill because of my lack of water. That'll teach me! :whoopass:

I am 5 lbs away from my 3rd stone, and I hope to reach this goal within the next 2 weeks: I think it is possible, don't you think?

I will give you more news later. I have to hurry this morning!

Hope you're all well.

Elie xx

Well done! Im back on the wagon after a major fall last week so no loss this week. Must keep going...

well done elie, you are doing great, please up the water though x

Back