Scared and excited!!!!

Penpen

Right, on Saturday I am travelling home with my little girl for a well deserved break for 11 days!!

However, I had always planned on coming off CD for it, well actually I had planned on being at goal by now but life took another turn.

I have moved up the plans and I am sort of doing between 810 and 1000cal option to ease me back into food. I am just so scared that I will just think sod it, let me eat eat eat.
My mom has already planned a belated bday party for me and she will make her amazing strawberry cake amongst other goodies and that is on the Saturday I will arrive!!!! Only lord knows how I will cope for the rest of the time.....

Please tell me I won't just give up all this hard work and pig out!!
I am planning to take my Rosemary Conley book and her portion pots to keep me on track as well as my Atkins book but I just have this feeling I will come back alot heavier then when I went :sigh:

Any tips????:D

Sorry for the long post....:eek:

penpen where is back home , you said mom , are you going to the usa ?

My great grandfather was swedish , never met him , but was doing a family tree and got all his details .

So you like your meatballs lol , hey won't be long then you can tuck in lol

Penny, you seem really strong, you have come through a lot and I know that you can enjoy yourself and eat well. There is nothing wrong with treats, I think the general rule is two mouthfuls is enough to enjoy the taste but dont beat yourself up for it otherwises you will end up craving more. A good trick is to keep the water intake up. Enjoy your break and Good Luck xx

Good luck, can't give you any advice only been doing CD for a week, but have a lovely holiday and party:)

Good Luck! And enjoy it! You've done well so far, keep that in mind and I'm sure everything will be fine!
*Mmmmmmm meatballs*

Hi Penny,

If it's any help, I had a week off in June for a trip to Italy. I went with good intentions of having at least one meal of cd a day but it all went totally out the window. I didn't binge, but I pretty much had what I wanted to eat. I got home in the early hours on the Sunday and got myself straight back on to sole source that day - my cdc advised I do this before I managed to introduce any new habits into my normal routine. Anyway, by the time my weigh in day came around on the Wednesday I'd managed to equalise and stayed the same, so there must be something in the advice I was given! :)

Have a fab time!

xxxxxxxxxx

have a great time hon. just think about each choice before you make it. if you eat something and it's an informed choice but not on plan then that's fine. i've found it's the eating i did WITHOUT thinking about it that got me fat. if it's your birthday and you want to enjoy yourself then do so. you won't be in ketosis any more in any case. after all. normal life involves being sensible the majority of the time, not all the time...

abz xx

good luck hun, have a great time to.xx

just have a wicked time!!
the diet will still be here when you get back!! x

Back