Scared to be weighed tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    :sigh:After my weekend off in London i'm feeling scared for my weigh in tomorrow. I definately stayed in ketosis as I checked every day, I just think I will put on. If I do it's going to be hard to keep going. I only ate meat and salad so did'nt do to bad, but still scared. OHHHHHH NOOOO:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was scared too! (did a thread earlier) Fear not! I ate stuff too but I lost 4lbs!

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

cilla, I'm going to start by being a little harsh but it is meant with the best intentions. You declared on here your intention to have a break. You were determined to do it and not spoil your weekend. Now it is time to face up to the consequences of your choices. It is all very well people choosing to eat but anyone who does really should be prepared to deal with what comes as a result of that choice. So, you are scared to face the scales .... I understand that but now is the time to be adult and face up to what your choices lead to.

Now, for the less harsh bit. You say you stayed in ketosis? Then you probably are going to be pleasantly surprised. Go get weighed and then share with us your news. And remember, whatever the results, if you stick with it 100% from now you will be rewarded on the scales next week.

Good luck

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hope I didn't scare you off? So, have you been weighed? How are you doing

6. keljack

keljack Member

Im sure you will be fine you have done great so far.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

cilla, i totally agree go to your weigh in you never know what the scales may hold now hurry back to tell us how you did. and well done on not going to mad at the weekend

8. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Do you get days off?

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

erm....no you dont get days of. Just some people take a day of or a weekend break if they have something coming up. I took a week of for holiday to spain and i have been a disaster ever since so its not a good idea!!!

becky xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.