Scared to try green!!

Loll1603

Hello everyone!

I am starting Slimming World again after having a while off. I managed to lose around 2 stone doing Red days (and have kept it off yay :)) but last week I went back on plan doing red days and didnt lose. I am thinking about trying green days or alternating red and green but as I am a bit of a carb phobic I am reluctant to try.

Has anyone gone from doing just red days to doing green and has it worked ok? I know green works well for most people on here, I just know that usually the only time I ever lost weight before is when I have cut carbs!

Advice please! xxxx

I'm sorry I can't answer your question directly, but when I went to group (years ago) I found I couldn't lose on carbs, but now I've been mainly following Extra Easy since mid April, on my own, and lost about 12lbs. I find I sometimes crave a red or green day about once a week, so mix them up a bit, but that's o.k. :)

I lose weight on green days. I have no problem with carbohydrates, in fact I get hungrier on red days than I do on green so I tend to do more green.

Give it a week and try. Green days are cheaper too which is another reason I do plenty of them!

I've only ever done green days so can't make the comparison between red but I've had no problem losing. Like the others have said give it a go and if it doesn't work try the EE.

I know what you mean ... i`ve lost over a stone on red, but feel worried about doing green.

I did my first green day yesterday, and i`m doing another green day today ... daft but i find it more confusing than a red day.

Suppose it`s what you`re used to, but green seems harder to work out. I`m gonna do the odd green day i think :)

I'm veggie so only ever done Green & I'm finding it great. My mum used to alternate between Red & Green & she always lost weight.

Back