Scared!

vikstar

Silver Member
I suppose it's natural to be scared about the first weigh in, isn't it? :confused:

Worried that I won't have lost much - 3 pounds would be lovely!

It's tomorrow night btw...won't have tea until afterwards!
x

I had first weigh in jitters too on Saturday but I turned up and I had lost 6lbs so think positive :)

I am trying to think positively, I really am. You've done so well - you must be proud of yourself! :)

I said I'd be happy if I lost 3lbs on the first week - I know it's not weight, rather water that I'll be losing this week...but 3lbs of water would be nice! ;)

x

You'll be fine hun :) I have a good feeling

I'm looking forward to it! Kinda excited, although my stomach will probably be churning before I step on the scales.

I remember that first week feeling, a mixture of excitment and dread incase it didn't work and I'd never lose weight. But it WILL have worked for you and I'll be watching out for your WI result !
I still have butterflies when I get on the scales to this day!

You'll do well, so good luck.
Like Eternity I still get the flutters when I gt on the scales as it's always a surprise for me each week!

Fingers crossed then. I probably won't be back online until after WI this evening, as I'm off to work shortly. Thanks a lot for all your words of wisdom and confidence in me!
xx

i always feels as though im really heavy on WI days! but then when ive been weighed and seen ive lost i suddenly feel ok... im sure thats just me though lol. good luck x

I noticed that most people lose a lost on their first weigh in, I lost 7lbs on mine and another girl in class lost 9lbs on hers, so you might have lost more than you expect. If not though, even 1lb off is a good loss!!

Good luck! :D

dont put pressure on your self - evenif it is 1lb it is still a bonus. even if you put something on then just draw a line on it and start again with fresh week and learn from your mistakes (your only human after all)

Hi sweetie,
I know that wi is fairly stressful regardless if it's your first one or just next one anyway. I used to have a special routine making sure that I don't eat too much beforhand and obviously wear the same clothes.
But nowadays, I am a little bit relaxed and I am celebrating every lb lost. I understand I will have a slow weeks, STS and some exciting weeks as well. That's the beauty of our journey. I understand that the first one might be scarry but you are very likely to have fairly large loss (unless you were eating very healthy before your diet started)
Good luck with yours then xxx

Good luck and let us know how you get on! I'm always terrified before WI but am trying not to think about how much I might have lost/gained so i'm not disappointed. Anything is a good thing!

also, remember that u have eaten mountains of yummy stuff all week, so if u do that and LOSE thats pretty impressive regardless of the number! good luck x

Hello!

I lost 5 1/2 lbs this week :D Shocked and very pleased.

Thanks for your words of wisdom xx

Wow!! bloody hell! well done!! trust its always the week when u feel u aint lost that u loose the most!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yay go u!!

bet you dont feel scared now!

congrats, Thats amazing :)

Thanks everyone! :)

Can't quite believe it...but it's the fluid, isn't it? Have set myself mini goal of a pound next week. Have achieved my first actual mini goal by going under 11 stone!!! :D

Thanks everyone! :)

Can't quite believe it...but it's the fluid, isn't it? Have set myself mini goal of a pound next week. Have achieved my first actual mini goal by going under 11 stone!!! :D

Awww drink up and wee twice as much!! haha, see your hard work has paid off!! i love that lwb (lost weight buzz)

See your goal you set for yourself are within your reach! keep at it and you will do great!

Hehe btw your start weight is nearly my goal weight!! :sigh: lol

Back