Scared!

Well done! I lost the same on my first week too, it's a great feeling isn't it?! I've set myself 2lbs this week but we'll see.

Here's to another good week! x

Awww drink up and wee twice as much!! haha, see your hard work has paid off!! i love that lwb (lost weight buzz)

See your goal you set for yourself are within your reach! keep at it and you will do great!

Hehe btw your start weight is nearly my goal weight!! :sigh: lol

Ha ha! Good plan :) I like it!

It doesn't matter how much you weigh...the most important thing is that you are on track and determined.

Thanks x

Finding them very friendly and supportive! Think I'm addicted already...oops! ;)

How long have you been on the forums for? x

Hey vikstar

Well done on your first week loss thats fabby!! The first week is normally fluid but you need to lose that before you can start burning the fat!! Keep going and you will get to target in no time!!

Well done again!

I havent been a member for that long but find everyone great and supportive! plus im naturally a supportive person and its nice to give support too :D

well done! for me it settled down quickly to 1 or 2 a week but we were talking in meeting tonight about not getting too hung up on the numbers and concentrating on how you feel and how you look in your clothes, going down a dress size is a fab feeling :)

well done! for me it settled down quickly to 1 or 2 a week but we were talking in meeting tonight about not getting too hung up on the numbers and concentrating on how you feel and how you look in your clothes, going down a dress size is a fab feeling :)

LOL this may sound like a cop out but im a heavy set person, and my mate was only 14st when she was the same dress size as me (clothes sharer) and i was 17.5st and both 5"7 so i go by the clothes test mainly, but after a while the numbers are nice to see too :)

Hey well done you, you should be wearing a massive smile tonight! Thats such a great loss, heres to the rest!!!

Vikstar, don't be scared!! I was terrified the first week and had only lost 1.5 lb which I was disappointed with as people around me were losing 4, 5, 6, 7 lb and my best friend lost 7.5 and had been really naughty some days and I'd been angelic!! I've had my ups and downs over my first 6 weeks and I've lost 10lb which I'm really pleased with! It's amazing how the lbs clock up! And if it happens slowly that's just fine as you're likely to keep it off!! Good luck though, it is a nervewracking experience but when you have good losses there's no better feeling!!X

Sorry Vickstar, I didn't read down and see your fantastic results!! 5 1/2 lb, that's amazing!! What an incentive to get to your goal! I'm sure you'll be there in no time! Well done!X

Way to go Vikstar, I bet your buzzing aint ya, it spurs you on to achieve your next goal

Thanks so much for all your supportive comments. I'm feeling very pleased about it, but know that it doesn't stop here.

I've woken up full of cold today and feeling lousy - usually when I'm like this, I eat tonnes and tonnes - not going to today though!

x

Well done on the wonderful weight loss.
Boo to the bad cold, be strong xx

OMG 5 and 1/2???? No need for comments - YOU ARE A STAR!!!!

Have felt lousy all day :(

Haven't eaten more than I planned to though, so very pleased about that! :D

Have some syns left over, so gonna have a few maltesers, then head to bed shortly. Really tired!

Thanks guys xxx

Back